Spinning Top Stainless over Titanium Stem Precision Spinning Desk or Pocket Toy for a Hand Made High End Collection 1.375" wide
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CNC Machined from a solid piece of Spinning Stainless and Flame Anodized Titanium stem (The material of the Gods), Si3N4 Silicon Nitride Ceramic Tip Grade 5 is 4 times smoother than Ruby Tiped tops
- Our Pocket Tops are meticulously checked to ensure perfectly balanced spinning
- Desk Toy Collectible spintop peace of jewelry for adults, 1 3/8 inch Diameter x 2 inchs tall 92 Grams
- Perfect Custom gift, designed to last and spin forever on your spin station
- Hand Made and Polished and Includes a felt Carrying Bag and a metal Tin, we have a average spin time of 11 minutes and some customer reports of 15 minutes
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RCS ProFab tops are made in USA a Tomczyk Design Made on a high end CNC lathe for the ultimate presision, and machined from a solid piece of Stainless Steel for balance and a flame Anodized Titanium Stem, quality and durability. Every spinning top is meticulously checked to ensure that only perfectly balanced tops are produced. We have taken the world's oldest toy and transformed it into a timeless collectible jewel. Your custom pocket top can be passed on for generations to cherish. It's the perfect gift, designed to last. A Hand Made top that is built to last and spin. Our spin time on this top averages 11 minutes on a glass surfaces but we have seen a good spin last up to 15 minutes. Our Tops use Silicon nitride balls in the tip and are harder than steel allowing them to withstand the most rigorous use. Ceramic balls are almost friction-less because they are non-porous which gives them the ability to spin faster than steel balls. They are made in our shop in the USA.