Spiralizer Ultimate 10 Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Slicer Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Keto/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Extra Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe Ebook Color White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Material||Hardened Japanese 420 Grade Stainless Steel & BPA Free ABD Plastic|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 20 x 27 inches|
|Item Weight||1.81 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST RATED, LATEST DESIGN with UNMATCHED VALUE: Don't waste your hard earned money on other old & weak 5-blade designs. Our All New Improved 10-blade is GUARANTEED to be markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 10 interchangeable blades, extra blade caddy for safe blade storage, printed color user manual, easy online quick-start guide with our demo videos, and 4 exclusive Spiralizer Ebooks with recipes you can make for the whole family!
- PRACTICAL AND INNOVATIVE - Whether it is making garnishes to turn your dinner platter into a gourmet delight, preparing the most beautiful salads to wow your guests, making a healthy raw food pasta, or giving your family healthy and fresh potato chips, you can do it all with this device quickly and efficiently. It's the quickest way for you to replace carb-loaded, calorie-loaded meals with numerous healthy veggie alternatives, thereby saving you valuable time and money.
- UNMATCHED VERSATILITY SPIRALIZERS MINCERS & SALAD UTENSILS - Beautifully shred, slice and chip most firm vegetables and fruits. Perfect for making quick low carb, healthy veggie noodles from firm fruits/veggies like apple, onion, carrot, zucchini, cucumber, cabbage, beet, turnip, rutabaga, radish, potato, sweet potato, squash & more. Works great even for long & wide vegs (max 10 inches long, 7 inches wide).
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT - You are covered by Spiralizer's lifetime no-hassle replacement policy so if for any reason you're not happy let us know.
- LIVE FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SUPPORT - All of our Spiralizer products are backed by real live Customer Support. Our friendly team in Cheyenne is here for whatever you need.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This is hands down the Best Spiral Slicer on the Market! If you want a superior product at an exceptional price then Spiralizer’s newest and only 10 blade Spiralizer on the market is for you. WHAT MAKES IT THE BEST? Comes with 10 ultra sharp stainless steel blades for all your spiralizing needs Extra blade caddy for safe storage of all extra blades. Works great even for long and wide veggies (up to 10" long x 7" wide) Made from top quality, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic Safe to use, easy to clean & dishwasher safe (top rack only) Non-electric grater, ideal for emergencies and camping For the utmost peace of mind think Spiralizer, and choose the Spiralizer 10-Blade Spiralizer now! Choose with confidence!
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as directed.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started off securing it to my counter with the suction bottom. Flipped a switch and it sat there like it was screwed into the wood. I gave the manual a quick once over, because RTFM. Doing that told me exactly which blade to use - they're all labeled with two letters on top that correspond with the notes in the manual, which gives a description of which one to use depending on your goal.
I made sure I had a cleany zucchini, because nobody likes them dirty, and then skewered it in place. Spin it to win it. I didn't even need to use both hands, but sometimes you need that extra grip, especially when you're dealing with a girthy zucchini. After, I was left with 12 foot long noodles (size does matter,) a tiny zucchini disc, and a... heh... wiggly core. On a side note, you may want to cut whatever you're spiralizing in half - if it's long. That would probably make the noodles are a little easier to manage. I sauteed 'em up, sauced 'em, and served 'em. Delicious - my wife agreed. The zoodles were 'al dente,' but I think they would have been better if I would have just poured the hot alfredo over raw noodles. Yeah, a little crunchier, but I think the flavor and texture would have been better. Maybe it's just my zoodling (zoodle cooking) technique, but I digress...
Cleaning up was a snap. I took the scrub brush, soaped it up, and gave it a once over, washed it off, and set it to dry. I have yet to try it in the dishwasher, though the manual says it's safe. So far, no staining or other "grossness."
I can't wait to see what else I can spiralize. I bought a bunch of stuff I've never even given a second glance - vegetables! Specifically rutabagas, beets, cucumbers. (The only good cucumber is a pickled one, I say.) Whatever. I'm gonna spiralize it all. I'll spiralize veggies, I'll spiralize fruit.. I'll spiralize the world! I might even spiralize my friends if they're lucky.
I'll update this review as time goes by and I get to really put this proverbial puppy through its paces.
Disclaimer: Not for use on friends or pets.