Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer – Zucchini Spaghetti Maker w/ Heavy Duty Suction Cup Mount & 30-Spike Ergonomic Crank Handle – BONUS Vegetable Spiralizer Cookbook Ebook – Perfect for Low Carb & Paleo Diet
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "lifestyle dynamics"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ ALTHOUGH OTHER SPIRALIZERS CLAIM TO BE HEAVY DUTY & STURDY, they are often made of flimsy plastic with poorly constructed handles that break easily. The SpiraLife Pro is made of DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY ABS PLASTIC and cleverly designed to put its hardy strength to work as efficiently as possible. With a unique SINGLE BASE SUCTION MOUNT & EASY RELEASE LEVER, our model STABILIZES ITSELF MORE EFFECTIVELY than the awkward 4-footed suction cup base on most spiralizers. NO DANGEROUS WOBBLING!
- ★ SAVE TIME & EFFORT WITH A MORE EFFICIENT DESIGN. Most spiralizers have only 21 spikes on their vegetable holder crank handles, so veggies come loose easily and fall off in the middle of your work. Our 30-SPIKE CRANK HANDLE HOLDS VEGGIES FIRMLY IN PLACE for a quicker, smoother, and easier vegetable spiral every time. Its 3 STAINLESS STEEL, INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES — Ribbon, Thin Spiral, and Thick Spiral — slice easily through veggies to produce clean, perfect spirals.
- ★ OUR COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN HELPS TO FREE UP VALUABLE KITCHEN COUNTER SPACE. Other zucchini spiral noodle maker models are bulky and cumbersome, leaving you with no choice but to store them on your countertop or in the back of your cabinet. The SpiraLife Pro BREAKS DOWN INTO 3 EASY SECTIONS that fit easily into a kitchen drawer. And because this kitchen space saver is dishwasher safe, cleanup is quick and painless!
- ★ OUR BONUS SPIRALIFE RECIPE EBOOK is full of EASY, DELICIOUS, HEALTHY SPIRALIZER RECIPES, making healthy cooking fun & easy! Watch our EXCLUSIVE HOW-TO VIDEO FOR HANDY TOOLS AND TIPS, so you can use your spiralizer with ease and confidence.
- ★ CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: Lifestyle Dynamics offers COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, period. Our customers are more important than our sales. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your veggie spiralizer, WE WILL REPLACE OR REFUND YOUR ORDER, no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you. We love to help!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHAT MAKES THIS ONE DIFFERENT? While other brands boast about strength and power, the SpiraLife Pro is...
✔ EASY, STURDY AND SAFE! No risk of cutting your fingers or wearing out your arm while spiraling. It has professional grade stainless steel and reinforced BPA-Free plastic ergonomic components.
✔ SpiraLife Pro has a SINGLE EXTRA-LARGE SUCTION MOUNT in the base WITH EASY-RELEASE LEVER, instead of four small suction cups which you have to pry off with your fingers. With our design you will struggle no more! Simpler and sturdier!
✔ Our 30-SPIKE REINFORCED CRANK HANDLE outperforms other models with only 21 spikes or less. This means your veggies stay securely in place better for quicker, smoother and easier spiralizing. Reinforced means no bending or breaking when spiraling tough veggies like sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
✔ MORE COMPACT: Easily dissasembled into three parts at the press of a button! This tabletop spiralizer houses the extra blades safely and comes apart in 3 sections, takes up minmal storage space compared to other brands. Easy to re-assemble, easy to wash. You’ll use it more often knowing that it is in easy reach, instead forgotten in the back of a cabinet.
Need MORE ROOM? Ours is the ONLY CRANK SPIRALIZER that tackles big jobs and FITS IN A SMALL DRAWER!
✔ Three interchangeable cutlery-grade stainless steel blades - Wide Ribbon, Thin Spiral Noodle & Thick Spiral Noodle blades for fun and inventive dishes!
✔ Single Base-Mounted Suction Cup with Easy-Release Lever outperforms those 4 footed manual-release cups on many leading brands. Instant sturdy suction, more surface area for stability and NO WOBBLE! No struggling to pry several stubborn cup feet off your counter.
✔ Compact Design Breaks Down into 3 Sections to slip easily into your kitchen drawer. More convenient and more accessible, means more use! Convenience is key to healthy habits!
✔ Our spiral vegetable slicer is made with premium cutlery grade stainless steel, sturdy 100% BPA free ABS plastic and has a reinforced heavy-duty crank handle.
✔ No clogging or jamming. Easy to clean & dishwasher-safe.
✔ Product dimensions: 5" wide x 11" long x 8" high, Item weight: 0.8 ounces
Join the SpiraLife and Lifestyle Dynamics family, sanple our recipes below from our eBook INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
COMPACT, EASY TO USE AND CLEAN
✔ Prep large family dinners in minutes without strain on the wrists or arms!
✔ Slice tough veggies from sweet potatoes to butternut squash with ease!
✔ Handle fruit and veggies of almost any size and shape, from spiral cut zucchini and thin-sliced apple chips to shredding a whole head of cabbage!
MAKING HEALTHY EASY
✔ With the SpiraLife Pro, kids eat more veggies, you eat more veggies, everybody wins! Hide squash in with your regular pasta or replace it altogether! Lose weight, stay healthy, eat better.
✔ Safer than using a knife! Let the kids help prep!
Exclusive Healthy Recipes eBook, Tips and Instructional Videos INCLUDED!
✔ Perfect gift for the holidays! A must-have tool for every health-conscious foodie!
✔ Our Recipe eBook & Instructional Videos help you take on spiralizing with confidence, inspiring your creative side to make more healthy veggie-filled meals! Exclusive Healthy Recipes eBook, Tips and Instructional Videos INCLUDED! ✔ Perfect gift for the holidays! A must-have tool for every health-conscious foodie! ✔ Our Recipe eBook & Instructional Videos help you take on spiralizing with confidence, inspiring your creative side to make more healthy veggie-filled meals!
Crustless Vegetable Quiche (Serves 4)
- 8 slices cooked and drained bacon crumbles (reserve melted fat)
- ½ white or brown onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 spiralized medium zucchini
- 1 spiralized medium yellow (crookneck) squash
- ¾ cup half & half
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Use a knife or kitchen shears to cut noodles down into bite-sized pieces. Dice any remaining vegetable pieces that your spiral slicer did not process.
- Sauté onions in bacon fat until softened.
- Stir in spinach, zucchini and yellow squash. Sauté about one minute, tossing and sweating the vegetables until shiny. Do not overcook!
- Combine eggs and half & half
- In a 9-inch pan or pie plate, spread bacon, vegetable mixture and shredded cheese.
- Pour your egg mixture over this.
- Place pan in the oven. Bake 50-60 minutes. Quiche should not jiggle.
Spiralized Zucchini Pasta Puttanesca for Two
- 4 medium spiralized zucchini
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup pitted chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add olives, capers, anchovy paste, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes.
- Fold in raw spiralized zucchini and remove from heat.
- Serve with fresh cilantro and grated cheese.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product was purchased with my own funds but the seller did provide a promotional discount in exchange for agreeing to review the product. No other consideration or compensation was exchanged nor did the seller have any input on the content of my write up! I hope you found my rambling useful in your shopping and if so I always love a helpful vote!
Most recent customer reviews
“Full disclosure I very much hate kitchen gadgets, but I used the spiralizer...Read more