Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer Bundle with Brush and Peeler for Veggie Zucchini Pasta Spaghetti Noodle
|Sale:||$8.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.14 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 150% BIGGER and LESS WASTAGE- The bigger size vegetable slicer accommodates bigger vegetables and the longer blades spiralize vegetables with shorter time. The deep penetrating cap design makes 50% less vegetable wastage once the veggie you're spiral-slicing gets small enough.
- SUPERIOR BUNDLE- Your complete spiralizer bundle comes with 4 blades(3 mm, 5 mm, 10 mm, and max 70 mm), a cleaning brush, and a vegetable peeler.
- EASY TO CHANGE BLADES AND CLEAN-The blades can be removed to clean easily and they can make noodle of 4 different widths.
- FUN AND EASY- It's easy to make stir-fries, salads, and even vegetable pasta by slicing carrots, zucchinis, cucumbers, squashes, radishes and much more.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-If you're not completely satisfied for any reason in 90 days, return your spiralizer for a No Questions Asked Full Refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
WHAT YOU GET
- One (1) Tube, Green Vegetable Slicer with blades to Spiralize.
- Includes 4 blades (3mm spaghetti, 5mm fettuccine, 10mm parardelle, 70 mm large ribbon cut).
- Includes a cleaning brush, a vegetable peeler(the colors are at random, most are yellow), and instructions.
- 150% Bigger to accommodate bigger veggies.
- Measures about 6.5 inches x 3 inches.
- Fun and Easy to use
- Comes with 4 blades, easy to change
- Bigger than other brands, to be able to use bigger veggies
- 50% less vegetable waste
- Blades are easy to change
- Enables healthier eating
-Hold by stainless steel handles for safety
-Flip blades around if it doesn't slice your vegetables
-Change blades with a towel for additional safety
-When the vegetable get too small to hold with your hands, use the safety "pusher" that sticks into the vegetables, or switch to a fork instead.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-If you're not completely satisfied for any reason in 90 days, return your spiralizer for a No Questions Asked Full Refund.
-The blades are sharp .
-DO NOT twist the vegetable with your hand when it becomes too small . Use the safety "pusher" or fork to spike and twist instead.
-It will leave a little vegetable unsliced anyhow, but it is already better than other designs. Use a fork and a towel to get the chunks free for safety.