Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty, Best Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, With 3 Exclusive Recipe eBooks
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STRONGER THAN EVER – Our New 3rd Generation 2017 model is 30-35% stronger than previous models. Our 420 high carbon cutlery grade stainless steel blades and stronger ultra reinforced BPA free ABS make it possible to spiralize harder root vegetables like sweet potatoes and turnips that previously broke spiralizer handles
- NEVER GET BORED ON A KETO/LOW CARB, PALEO, RAW, VEGAN, OR GLUTEN-FREE DIET AGAIN - • Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get It - You'll get an excellent recipe e-book filled with nutritious, mouth-watering meal ideas the whole family will love!
- RAVING FANS! - Our product has been seen on bethenny, Ellen, The Doctors, the Food Network, national newspapers and magazines throughout the country
- WHY DO I NEED THIS? - Enjoy your meals even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo). Replace high carb pasta with veggie pasta. A Perfect Gift for All Occasions: What is better than the gift of health?
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT - You are covered by Spiralizer's lifetime no-hassle replacement policy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty, Best Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, With 3 Exclusive Recipe eBooks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bitoni USA||Brieftons||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WonderEsque||Brieftons|
|Item Dimensions||6.69 x 12.6 x 9.49 in||5.12 x 10.83 x 7.99 in||6 x 12 x 8.75 in||9.75 x 6.25 x 8.25 in||9.5 x 12.6 x 6.7 in||6.3 x 10.04 x 6.1 in|
Want you and Your Family Eat More Vegetables For Better Health?
You Need The Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer!
Is the Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer Really So Good?
To be the leader in the US market, Spiralizer knows that it must provide a superior product at the lowest price possible.
1. "Strongest and Heaviest Duty"
Don't trust what we say?
Just give us a try and see the Spiralizer difference.
2. "Lifetime Hassle-free" replacement. You get a manufacturer's lifetime hassle-free replacement policy when buying a Spiralizer Slicer for your utmost peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- It beautifully slices, shreds and chips most firm vegetables and fruits
- Large number of long spikes on veg holder to hold vegetables firmly. Works great even for long and wide vegs (up to 10 inches long and 7 inches wide) without have to cut them into pieces
- Easy self contained blade-storage. It has 3 Japanese high carbon stainless steel blades
- Made from top quality, 100% BPA free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
- Non-electric, ideal for emergencies and camping. Safe to operate and easy to clean and dish-washer safe
- Bonus 3 Spiralizer recipes ebooks
Whether it is preparing gorgeous salads to impress your guests, making healthy raw veg pasta for your family or making garnishes to make your dinner plate into a gourmet masterpiece - with the Spiralizer Elite Spiral Slicer, you can do it all!
Order Now! And experience the Spiralizer difference!
Top Customer Reviews
There are a couple of things to be aware of. Soft vegetables, zucchini, etc., work fine in smaller sizes, but small hard vegetables, carrots, etc., maybe 1.25" diameter, don't work very well. So for carrots I buy larger than I normally would. For zucchini, yellow summer squash, etc., small or large both work. Even oversize vegetables and fruit work fine.
Vegetables used as spaghetti substitute don't taste exactly like pasta; instead the flavor comes from the sauce and the vegetable, but somehow a zucchini made into spaghetti strands doesn't taste like zucchini, it tastes much better. That might be because it's so thin it only has to cook for about two minutes max. Add some good sauce (I add Field Roast Apple Sage vegetarian sausage) and grated parmesan and you've got a dish that's delicious in its own right - it doesn't need to mimic pasta, although with sauce it comes close.
I haven't gotten too far into the salad realm yet, but I've done carrot, cucumber, radish and jicama with a light citrus dressing. Very good!
The spiralizer is bigger than I expected, approximately 14" x 8.5" x 6". The way the blades are changed is ingenious and means you don't actually handle the blades directly.
I'm really glad I bought this and HIGHLY recommend it!
This spiralizer will cut even the most fibrous of roots. I have it cutting ginger and daikon no problem.
Despite the complexity of getting one contraption to make these noodles everything is still pretty easy to clean. The machine was well designed with cleaning in mind. It was also developed with sanitation in mind. The lip where the noodles come out is built to overhang a small bowl or a plate/cutting board. It is perfect for catching all of the noodles after you have processed.
Dimensions of the product can be seen in the photos.
Included in this set:
*Wide thin spiral slice blade
*Easy to use
*Easy to clean
*Designed to keep things sanitary
Some quality kitchen shears are nice when using this product. After you process a whole zucchini for noodles you can gather up the noodles like rope and then once you have it all bunched up uniformly you can make cuts to get consistent noodle length.
Overall: 5/5 stars (>=.5 rounds up, <.5 rounds down) => 5 stars
If you have any further questions regarding the product in my review please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.