Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2014 12:03:02 PM PST
Kerri Jo says:
There was an announcement that pre-orders from amazon would also receive a Yuna costume & victory pose, in addition to the Cloud preorder bonus that is already listed. I don't see any mention of the "spira's summoner" pack listed on here (not yet anyway). Anyone else know about this? Also, do you think these pre-order bonus costumes will be available for purchase if you don't preorder?

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 6:24:46 PM PST
I'm sure the new DLC will be listed shortly. As for if they will be available later, yes, but you will have to pay. There is likely a period of time where the outfits will be exclusive to pre-orders too. There is also a DLC if you download the demo.

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 4:57:46 PM PST
MarluxiaVI says:
I think they will eventually release the costumes eventually, exclusive is more like a temporary thing. I eventually find dlc on XBL or PSN network in the future of what you missed out. I preordered the Limited edition one on squareenix website, it has the aerith DLC as a bonus as well (I really wanted the artbook though but aerith is an incentive)

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 3:01:49 AM PST
Mark Taylor says:
It's finally updated close to release. Rest assured we get Yuna's outfit for our amazon preorder.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2014
Latest post:  Feb 7, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about