Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spirit Of David
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$11.95+ $3.99 shipping

on June 13, 2014
I give this CD 5 stars, and it would be more if they were choices. This CD was a blessing to my family in a VERY difficult time. I is infused with faith, hope, and deliverance. We actually wore out the CD. Yes that is possible. I found it again, again, at a very trying time. I play it all day, sometimes all week with an occasional break. BUY IT! You will be blessed beyond earthly measure.
on July 18, 2011
I just ordered a CD to replace my original. I love this CD, because the Word of God is weaved into the lyrics. I do a lot of writing, and I will listen to this CD while I write. It is truly inspirational. I think it's the best CD that Fred has ever done. I don't see how he could ever top this one. The music transcends generations..young people, and old folk alike love this music. Some contemporary Gospel Music has good rhythm and melody, but no anointing. Every cut on this CD is anointed. Every one..... The music is timeless. It will still be relevant 50 years from now.

This CD will always be in my collection.
on July 25, 1999
I let a friend who is not even saved nor does he listen to gospel music, listen to "Breathe Into Me O'Lord". Before I left his house, he asked to make a "dub" of it...Praise God!!
We love you Fred!!!
on October 12, 2005
THIS CD IS AWESOME. EVERYBODY SHOULD BUY THIS CD. THIS IS A WORSHIP CD AND I LOVE IT AND YOU WILL TO WHEN YOU BUY IT. ALL OF THE SONGS ARE OFF THE CHAIN. THERE IS NOT ONE SONG THAT I DO NOT LIKE. THE SONGS ARE FILL WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND I LOVE IT. THIS CD IS WAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE LAST CD INNER COURT. THIS CD SOUNDS BETTER AND GOT BETTER SONGS IN MY OPINION. I DONT KNOW IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO FRED HAMMOND IS BUT IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST GOSPEL ARTIST IN THE INDUSRTY. THIS MAN IS OFF THE CHAIN. I LOVE ALL OF HIS MUSIC EXPECT INNER COURT. THIS CD WILL BLESS YOU FROM YOUR HEAD TO YOUR TOES. YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on June 14, 2002
This is the first CD that I've purchased by Mr. Fred Hammond and RFC, but it will certainly not be the last! This was a wonderful pick-me-up, that rejuvenated my spirit. I highly encourage anyone that needs something that will minister to their heart as well encourage them in those difficult times to invest in this CD. Your storm may not disappear, but you will have peace and a lighter heart! "Breathe Into Me Oh Lord" is like fresh annointing that flows over me!
on July 28, 2000
Don't get me wrong. I love Fred Hammond, and all his CD's are the bomb, but Spirit of David was by far the best one ever made. This CD is filled with the annointing of the holyghost. Sometimes I listen to it and just begin to cry. I love that song called "Keeping my mind Stayed on Jesus". It just does something to me. This man is truly annointed of God to sing the gospel. This is a must have CD people. It will bless your soul!
on April 11, 2013
When I was born again back in 2009, this was the first album I bought. I got rid of the secular music and was listening to him on Pandora. Numerous tracks from this album were being played. I enjoyed Fred's voice in his adoration to the Lord, the jazz influence and most especially the freedom to shout, sing, clap, dance and weep in God's presence that this music brings. The song "When the Spirit of the Lord" was played at the church I was going to and the Lord taught me how to worship there. He said if I could dance for devils in a mosh pit, I should surely be able to dance for Him. Every track is good on here, it flows wonderfully. I have favorites though, so I pass over certain tracks at times. "When the Spirit of the Lord", "Oh Give Thanks", "Keeping My Mind", "No Weapon", "Blessings & Honor", "Promise Keeper", "Draw Nigh" and "Prodigal Son" are highlights. I recommend this to anyone who wants to freely worship the Lord in His presence and is tired of frequently hearing popular songs revamped. The musicianship quality is excellent as well. Harmony, melody, grace. Enjoy it!
on March 27, 2013
i just had to add this cd to my collection. i've been a fan of fred hammond's for some time now. this was my second cd that i heard from him way back in the mid 90's and it still is awesome til this day.
on December 16, 1998
If this is a reflection of the spirit of David, then he was truly a man after GOD's own heart...It's almost as if I can actually feel the Spirit of God breathing into me during that particular song. It is currently a big inspiration to me, ministering to me every hour of my day by the minute, by the second, by the... Truly, this album is absolutely awesome. As a worship leader myself, I am blessed with every note, especially the sultry yet precise tones of "Breathe Into Me"; especially touched by the earnestness of "The Prodigal Son". Yet even further evidence of this man's versatility is shown in opening with the uptempo title track and to illustrate the true spiritual endowment behind the whole CD, the Brother appropriately started on the right foot by giving true credit to GOD's Word in his short testimony of why "The Spirit of David". Bro. Hammond could not have chosen a better worship team than Radical For Christ who complement him excellently. I hope & pray that God continues to bless Bro.Hammond with capturing the true spirit of His Word. I recommend this CD to ALL who desire to be musically blessed!
on May 11, 2013
In my opinion Fred Hammond's earlier work is his best or at least as good as everything that has come since.
There are osme incredibly anointed songs on this disc, particularly the worship songs....this is the Cd that contains "No Weapon", Classic RFC. Do yourself a favour, buy this CD.