Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Showing 1-10 of 500 reviews(5 star). See all 769 reviews
on April 20, 2016
I originally only gave these transfer papers a 4 star rating, I'm now changing my rating to 5 stars.

They work perfectly and as intended.
I realized I wasn't using them correctly at first as I didn't notice the protective tissue paper! (lol)
They transfer a nice BOLD image that's easily transferable (I use Stencil Stuff to transfer my stencils).

I have used distilled water and soap for transferring also, which works really well too!

I'm still learning tattooing - So you'll have to forgive my shoddy tattoo job on my hand, but I wanted to show how well I was able to follow the stencil.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 8, 2016
My daughter used this transfer paper to transfer her artwork onto tennis shoes and hats for a family vacation. Transfer paper worked great!
review image
These are the best transfer stencil sheets that ive used! its so hard finding some that work for every tattoo and client you use and every single time ive used these theyve went on perfect and stayed on during my tattoo. Very happy i purchased these and it wont be the last time i do. I recommend these to any tattoo artist out there.
on April 2, 2016
These have been absolutely fabulous for me. I have a few tattoos and I like to see how different ideas would look on my body. These are easy to use, and effective. The process includes folding back the cover sheet, then tracing a pattern which applies the dye material onto the application sheet. I like to tape on my drawing so I dont accidentally move it while I'm tracing. To apply the tattoo, I used speed stick deodorant. Each tracing can actually be used more than once, so you can try things on multiple parts of your body. I had no problems washing them off. Love it.
on March 22, 2017
Used these back when I was tattooing. They were just cheap transfer papers but helped me tattooing so much. I suck at free hand so these saved my ass numerous times. Easy to use as well.
on June 23, 2016
Transfer Stencil Paper 15 Sheets

I saw some bad reviews that scared me a lot about ordering this product, but I had absolutely no issues with receiving this item (i ordered several things from amazon so it all came in the same box; this product came in its own individual paper envelope as well as a plastic wrapper casing). I've also seen people say this product doesnt work, but I tried it out today and it works perfectly fine! Perhaps those who say it didnt work weren't using it correctly? Youtube videos can be found if you're a first timer (like myself). I got everything promised in the product description, and I'm very happy with this purchase! I think the price is awesome, seeing as this stuff will probably last me a life time (i plan on sending several sheets to my friend, seeing as i can't possibly use all of them). For first timers, do your research before leaving a bad review! This product works great if you use it correctly. You will need some sort of lotion/soap to transfer the tattoo outline onto your skin and you can do some light research to see what's best for you. You'll want to outline the tattoo during the tattooing process once before you start wiping, as the transferred outline isn't meant to withstand wiping. Hope everyone who buys has the same good experience as I did, and happy tattooing!!
on March 19, 2018
Bought these for a friend of mine that does tattoos. He states this PFT Transfer Stencil Paper works as well if not better than any of the high dollar kind. He has used lots of Transfer paper paper over the years for tattoos and this one holds the design and transfers easily. He highly recommends this product! That’s a statement coming from an old school tattoo artist, that truly knows his trade!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2017
This paper was great did the job. It copied very easly and cleanly and smoothly transferred to skin.
on May 2, 2017
Perfect and even came with a top sheet of a list of other supplies and contact number. Got on a Tuesday ordered the Sunday before. Totally shocked at the speed I recieved it. Thanks great job guys.
on April 8, 2018
I use these with henna so I can do some cool temporary designs for events and it works great! Transfer is blue/purple and transfers dark on skin. Easy to trace and follow. Wet skin slightly with damp cotton balls for easier transfer!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.