Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spiritual Enlightenment, the Damnedest Thing: Book One of The Enlightenment Trilogy Paperback – October 2, 2011
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- "Jed McKenna is an American original." -Lama Surya Das
- "Absolutely marvelous, splendid, perfect books!" -Shri Acharya
- "These books have profoundly changed my life." -C. Jensen
- "These three books are precious gifts to humanity." -E. De Vries
- "Thank you for the books. I've been waiting all my life for them." -C. Vankeith
- "I say an eternal thank you for the Trilogy. The books continue to challenge my mind and life. I ordered my 4th complete set. Nothing compares to this writing." -J.H.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 63%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this author even though there is nothing written about him to know him. I just trust his writing
I continue to think about home much of an arrogant Dbag he is; however, there is a pungency and truth to his writing that sticks with you. No nonsense and no coddling to be found here.
Jed made me think and laugh too. I was wondering where I would go afterwards, as it left me in the middle of nowhere, but I seemed to have gone 'further' with The Lazy Man's Way To Enlightenment: What You're Looking For Is What Is... by David A. Bhodan.
I look forward to living Jed's lifestyle. :)