Spiritual Orphans: A Generation in Crisis Paperback – June 4, 2019
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
--Cecilia Bacon author, Going Home: a Story of Ruth and Naomi
Sharing the love of Jesus with others is a responsibility for every believer. Erin breaks down exactly what that means in a way that tears apart our preconceived notions of who we are to extend that love toward. This book is timely and much needed for reaching today's generation of spiritual orphans.
--Virginia Grounds author, Speaker, and teacher, Majesticinspirations.com
From the Back Cover
In her book Spiritual Orphans, Erin Olson shows the problems we face are spiritual issues manifesting themselves in the physical. We cannot experience heaven on Earth with so many people disconnected from their heavenly Father. Through real-life experiences, practical application of biblical principles, and soul-searching questions, this book will help you
- Discover your unique role in God's masterplan to turn the hearts of His children back to Him
- Understand the critical difference between a spiritual orphan and a prodigal
- Identify and adopt divine strategies and spiritual tools to lead spiritual orphans to their forever home in the family of God
- Replace judgment of others with unshakable, transforming love
- And more!
- Paperback : 210 pages
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- ISBN-10 : 0999354477
- ISBN-13 : 978-0999354476
- Publisher : Sandalfeet Ministries (June 4, 2019)
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.44 x 8.5 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,654,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: