- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: State University of New York Press (March 24, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0791410943
- ISBN-13: 978-0791410943
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,667,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spiritualism and the Foundations of C. G. Jung's Psychology Paperback – March 24, 1993
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?