2 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Splash Tunes Shower Speaker - Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker, Portable, Hands Free, Wireless, Water Resistant, Shower Speaker with Built-in Mic and Suction Cup - Pink
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Splash Shower Tunes has easy to use buttons for Controlling volume, skipping songs, and play/pause/power buttons. Built-In microphone for hands free talking on this shower speaker.
- Splash Shower Tunes is Compatible with all iPhones, Androids, and all other smart devices with Bluetooth capabilities easy pairing equals more shower jamming.
- Splash Shower Tunes is the Perfect Waterproof shower speaker for indoor or Outdoor use with its Durable suction cup you can stick this Bluetooth shower speaker to almost any surface.
- Splash Shower Tunes gives you 10 hours of Wireless High Definition Bluetooth 3.0 streaming of Crystal Clear audio giving you a dance party during every shower.
- Splash Shower Tunes is Rechargeable via micro USB cord, so recharge and keep rocking out with this Water-Resistant Bluetooth shower speaker.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Splash Shower Tunes
Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH is a waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker that gives you the ability to jam out while in the shower! Whether you're trying to set the mood for a relaxing bubble bath or a wild dance-party, Splash Tunes gives you the freedom to play music, skip songs, increase/decrease volume, and answer phone calls all from inside your shower. The speaker is equipped with a suction cup that sticks to nearly any flat surface allowing it to always be within arm's reach.
Splash Tunes has become the leader in shower speakers due to its simple design, ability to stick to anything, and great quality sound.
And it’s not just for the shower! Use Splash Tunes while you wash your car, are out by the pool, in extreme weather, or anywhere you’d be worried about getting a traditional speaker system wet.
- Play music and any other audio right through the high powered built-in speaker
- Connect almost any smartphone to the device via Bluetooth
- Skip and Back buttons allow you to change songs when using music streaming services
- Answer calls and have conversations through the Bluetooth microphone
- Easy to stick suction cup
- Floating and durable design makes Splash Tunes great for using outside of the shower
Indoor Bluetooth Shower Speaker Use:
Outdoor Bluetooth Shower Speaker Use:
Bring Splash Shower Tunes Bluetooth Shower Speaker to the pool with you, listen to it continuously for 10 hours.
Splash Shower Tunes Bluetooth Shower Speaker comes in five fun colors, all of the above and Black!
Our Splash Shower Tunes Bluetooth Shower Speaker can stick to almonst all surface with its durable suction cup.
Top customer reviews
since there appears to be no other instructional aide online specifically for this speaker.
I have had this for months now and absolutely love it.
However people make quick assumptions and rate this speaker poorly because they claim
there was no way to turn the speaker off. When really they simply have not figured out how to turn the device off.
Granted the instructions are limited and there was NO guide on how to turn the device off,
it is actually very simple and this is how you do it.
Step 1- When you are finished using the speaker leave it on, do not push pause.
Go to the device that is transmitting the audio and stop the audio from playing.
Step 2- When the music has stopped playing, go into your transmitting devices blue tooth settings
disconnect the device from blue tooth and turn blue tooth off.
Step 3- Once you have disconnected the device from blue tooth and turned off blue tooth,
you will notice if you look carefully, there is a blue light blinking on the speaker. This indicates the device is
searching for a transmitting blue tooth accessible device. Push and hold the power button on the speaker.
You will hear a sound, like its powering up. This is actually the sound of the speaker trying to pair to another device.
If you press AND HOLD the power button for approximately 6 seconds it will make a powering down sound
and also you will notice it will flash red for a second, then no light will blink.
Step 4-Go to the fridge grab yourself a refreshing beverage and celebrate the fact
that you just mastered the machine in your bathroom.
I hope this is easy enough to follow and for the people that already own the speaker hopefully these instructions
will turn your shower time into a pretty sweet experience.
The suction cup is quite large and it holds well on our glass walls in the shower. Pairing was quite easy. It took a while for my iPhone to find it but it did not require a key or password. While listening to my iTunes, the music comes out loud and clear. No fuzziness or muffled sounds. You can fast skip forward or go back tracks and you actually use the same buttons to increase or decrease the volume. This is where it loses a star. Sometimes instead of fast forwarding to the next track, the music starts blaring. I forget to just tap down to skip, and hold down to increase volume. Wish it had separate volume buttons. Other than that, I love this lil' fellow.
I can't comment on how well the phone works in the shower because I just can't get myself to answer a call while taking a shower. I can imagine it now..."Hey Zulma what are you doing?"......."Ummmmm scrubbing my......" - no thanks. I did test it outside the shower and the mic picked up my voice clearly and I could hear the caller perfectly fine.
My teenage kids love it, I love it, but the only downfall is we spend more time in the shower now.
It holds a charge a LONG time, too... Needing to be topped off about twice a month, at most. My only concerns or complaints? This thing uses a proprietary charger... I would prefer if it had a simple micro USB charger... But after 3 years, the little cord that came with it is still doing its job. I have seen the replacement charger sold here on Amazon as well, so if the time comes, I'm sure it won't be a problem to replace it. Also, the speaker attaches to the shower wall with a suction cup. It hold pretty well against a smooth walled shower enclosure, but might not adhere as well if you have a bumpier tiled enclosure. Even so, occasionally, I will awake in the middle of the night to a loud THUD as the suction cup lets loose and the speaker falls to the floor of the shower. This is no fault of the speaker, but really just to be expected if you're using a three year old suction cup. I'm moving to a new house soon, and I plan to purchase a couple more of these bad boys for the other bathrooms at the new place.