& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The squid kids called Inklings are back to splat more ink and claim more turf in this colorful and chaotic 4-on-4 action shooter.
- This bundle is Perfect for first-time Inklings;
- it contains the game, a detailed strategy guide which will help equip you with the knowledge you'll need to become the freshest squid on the battlefield, and two stylish sticker sheets.
- Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately;Battery: no battery used
- Nintendo account required. Online Services and features, including online gameplay, are Free until the paid Nintendo Switch online service launches in 2018.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Splatoon 2 - Starter Edition
Splatoon 2 With Colorful And Chaotic 4-On-4 Action Shooter
- Turf War - Team up in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles* to see which team can cover the most turf with ink.
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players* can team up for co-op fun and defeat waves of enemy Salmonids.
- Wealth of weapons – Choose from a variety of weapon classes, each with their own play-style, including Blasters, Dualies, Rollers, Chargers, Sloshers, Brushes, and unleash ink devastation with an array of special weapons.
* Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
The squid kids called Inklings are back to splat more ink and claim more turf in this colorful and chaotic 4-on-4 action shooter. This bundle is perfect for first-time Inklings; it contains the game, a detailed strategy guide which will help equip you with the knowledge you'll need to become the freshest squid on the battlefield, and two stylish sticker sheets. Take Turf War battles on-the-go with the Nintendo Switch system, and use any of the console's portable play styles for intense local multiplayer action. Even team up for 4-player co-op fun in Salmon Run! Dual wield the Splat Dualies or stick to mainstays like chargers and rollers, which have been remixed with additional strategic possibilities. As always, Turf War is the favored sport among Inklings, but they also dig ranked battles, taking down Octarians in a robust single-player campaign, and battling enemy Salmonids in one dangerous part-time job! No matter which way you play, splat at home or on-the-go with Nintendo Switch. Staying fresh never felt so good. Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately. Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online gameplay, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The strategy guide and box that comes with the Starter Edition are pretty cool and look nice on a shelf or bookcase if you like to display some of your gaming stuff. The stickers are a little bit darker than I expected which is slightly disappointing but they still look really cool and seem to be high quality!
I never expected to enjoy it as much as I have! I'm not a huge shooting game fan, so that's another reason I initially held off on this game, but I love the fact that the killing aspect only benefits your team as far as sending an enemy back to their spawn. The variety in weapons also helps keep the game from getting boring.
God I hate getting sniped though...>.< oof
Nintendo is going to be releasing more offline content later this year as a DLC.