|Fits as expected||
Splendid Women's Long Fitted Layering Tank Top
|Price:||$25.92 - $48.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 90% Supima Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine wash
- Scoop-neck tank top featuring wide straps and tonal seaming
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0040X4PCM
- Item model number: ST9I4305
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
beautiful layering tanks! stretchy but extremely thin & very comfortable material. if you layer them, does not cause you overheat like some cheaper brands. i love them to sleep in as well. not easy to find such quality thats both thin breathable and strong and stretchy. so you have something fitted, that also gives to the curves. size fit as expected. XL for plus size is perfect (me- 5'3 & 200 lb). petites should go with a small or maybe even XS. as i said, they have a lot of give. although these layering tanks might be a little pricier then something like fruit if the loom, you truly are getting what you pay for. if it is hard to find your size in clothing, these are the right tanks for you! i have gone back and purchased several more.
Washes beautifully in a laundry bag on "delicate". I hang it over the shower door to dry and have not experienced any stretching or other problems with the shape.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered two of these tanks to wear under tops. Was very disappointed in the sizing and the quality for the price. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
the length is fine -- I only wear it under another a garment because it stretchy therefore shows everything, not see-through but reveals all bumps, creases and any stomach/hip fat... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Cricket