Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
100 Split Ring Fishing Lure Keychain Nickel Plated 16mm
|Price:||$3.27 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is a new set of 100 silver plated round split rings
- These are for connecting jewelry parts such as clasps, charms, links, etc
- No soldering is necessary because they work like a key chain ring
- Each measures approximately 16 mm (5/8) in diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100 Nickel Plated Split Rings Great for Connecting Clasps, Charms, Links & Other Jewelry. This is a new set of 100 nickel plated split rings. Great for connecting clasps, charms, links and other jewelry. No soldering is necessary because they work like key chain rings. Each measures approximately 16 mm (5/8") in diameter.
Top Customer Reviews
10pcs per curtain are holding up some pretty thick curtains (63" length). If they bend for the longer curtains, I'll just couple the rings together.
Things to note:
- You probably don't need a split ring tool for this, unless you have huge fingers that can't grip these, or if you are 3 years old and too weak to hold a pencil
- These are cheap and easy to bend (which is why they don't hurt your fingers). Don't plan on putting significant weight on these, but if they're working together they can hold up some nice long curtains.
- The material is thin and ends abruptly, no tapered edges like keychains. They also don't have an offset in the middle like keychains. Imagine a spiral or a spring made of thin wire and cut off after 2 rotations. That's what it looks like.
- The ends don't match on each piece. If you're buying this for aesthetics, you might consider that some will end 2mm before the second overlap, or the ends will match up perfectly on either side of the middle wire.
These worked really well for my purposes. If I need more I'll definitely buy this specific product again.
Look at the provided picture. The metal goes all the way around twice except a small portion of the circle. The ones I received from toaob barely overlap to halfway. The wire used is super thin compared to the picture too.
I'm asking for a refund.
For very small diameter things, like jewelry as the description says, these would be fine. For keys, not so much. The price is unbeatable, I almost want to give it 4stars just for the price, but the functionality just isn't there for me.
That said....the pre-hole drilled single hole in the dog tags need something to attach them to the collar and these small rings are PERFECT. I always by the single drilled hole tags. My cats wear both dog and cat collars - all with the snap close clip. If the collar does not have a metal bit to attach the ring/dog tag too...just pry open the ring and force the collar through until the ring is around the collar and then attach the tags.
if you choose to have a hole drilled on both ends of the dog tag...these rings will keep the tag against the collar so the tag does not hang down.