- "Bottom-fishng at the highest level of the political cesspool."
- "'Splitting Washington'" is a delight to read, a real page turner. It is a prescient, engaging, ribald, and suspenseful tale about an American Presidential election campaign involving sex scandals and a viable third party candidate."
- "Nonstop excitement from a promising new author who takes us inside today's political culture!"
- "If you never had much use for Washington, you'll enjoy this book."
- "Good golly, this is a great book. Terrific dialog, laugh out loud reading. I read it in one day - 2 sittings. 'Splitting Washington' is a side-splitting-trying-to-be-serious story about the intrigue of politics. And really, it makes no difference what your political leanings are because you will love it. Trust me and get it."
From the Back Cover
J.D. CROWELL is fired as PRESIDENT ADDISON HUNTINGTON'S campaign manager over a public indiscretion with LIBBY CATTON, a beautiful mixed-race White Houser staffer.
Soon, however, J.D. discovers the real reason for his axing was not his affair with Libby, but rather the fact that her mother was BRIDGET DONOVAN, a Sixties' radical still wanted for bombing federal buildings. Libby's radical past threatens both the President and MAYNARD KEYNES, the sports-and-entertainment Congressman who appears to be on the cusp of becoming America's the first biracial President.
Fleeing Washington anonymously for the sake of his family and Libby, J.D. finds a way to throw a monkey wrench into the political machinery of the aging President and also unmask the treachery of RASHAAD LEWIS, Keynes's murderous campaign manager.