Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SpongeBob SquarePants 8 - 1" to 1.5" FIGURES Figurine Set
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 8, 2009
These were perfect stocking stuffers...would also be great for Easter eggs. My kids love them and play with them in the bathtub. They are really inexpensive and worth getting if you need something small.
on March 28, 2011
The Sponge Bob Figures arrived quick and my son just loved them. Patrick's and some of Sponge Bob's stands were a little bent at first from being squished in the package so they could not stand up. I just had to re-bend them until they would stand up. He carries them all around and likes to drop them in my glass of water. I am very happy with these toys and so is my son.
on December 17, 2012
Half of the figures didn't even have eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste of 5 bucks... I bought them to give to put in the kids stocking for X MAS. Gotta find something else now.
on May 27, 2010
Received order in record time and very pleased with it. These were exactly what we wanted for on our cupcakes and were a hit with the birthday girl. She's just 3, but knows everyone of the characters! lol.
on May 22, 2014
I don't know what I could use this for. They are too small to decorate a cake with... maybe they could be put on a cupcake. They are a little cheap looking too. I should have paid attention to the dimensions. I guess ultimately it's the buyers error.
on April 2, 2014
My son loves these toys I initially bought them to use them as centerpieces along with a pineapple and didn't realize they were too small. I know right it says the size and everything, anyway i didn't use them for that but my son still loves them and surprisingly he doesn't put them in his mouth!
on December 17, 2015
This was a gift for my sister, she loves Sponge Bob, they're small figurines, more decorative than to play with. I thought they would come with more characters but its mostly just Sponge Bob and 2 Patrick but its fine.
on December 10, 2012
I couldn't belive when I seen these toy's I'm so happy with them , No their not 4 me but their for my grandaughter she collets SpongBob things, dosen't matter what it is, and yes we tryed to get something even more every year and year round, If you know some one who'ed like this I say Buy it, their so cuite and worth it, Thanks Amazon
on December 29, 2014
Don't order these! Wow, who sells figures that can't stand up? None of these characters will stand up! No bases to support them, so they all fall over! Complete Junk. It was a gift for my son who thought they were really cool at first, till he saw they couldn't stand up and then was very disappointed with them. They were also so small too! Much smaller than I imagined from the description.
on November 27, 2012
I ordered these to put on top of my Grandson's cupcakes for his party. The were great and my Grandson loved them and was playing with them for hours. I was very pleased with this item and the seller.