Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on March 14, 2010
My grandchild just turned 7, and he loves Legos. He also loves SpongeBob, so this was an easy gift to choose. This set features some of his favorite characters in an emergency setting...where he can build and imagine all sorts of things happening. Legos inspire creativity on their own, and teach basic elements of design. There are a lot of pieces in the set, and since he also has another SpongeBob set, he mixes and matches the pieces to expand his creations. I would definitely recommend this.
on October 5, 2017
My son loves it!
on May 11, 2009
Great set, and not too difficult for a 5 year old !
Price is right and no tax or shipping is awesome.
Part of the Bikini Bottom set. Wow - this Lego hobby gets expensive!!
on August 15, 2014
Awesome and fun!
on January 21, 2010
Ordered this set for my grandson for Christmas. He and his brother love it. They'll build it and then take it apart and build it another way. Keeps them very busy!
on February 5, 2010
It was a gift for my niece and she's six. The ages are 7-12, but I had fun with it!
on January 6, 2009
I got this set for my grandson for Christmas. He has all of the other Spongebob sets, and this was to complete the set. If you're a Spongebob fan, and a fan of building things with Lego's, how can you go wrong? He loved it!
on March 5, 2013
My kids enjoy the fun and goofyness of playing with Spongebob Legos. They will play for hours with these Legos.
on November 1, 2009
This is a brief video review of the Spongebob Lego emergency room. It was easy to put together, and my 5 year old son enjoys playing with it. I recommend you have your glasses handy to look at the instructions, and I strongly recommend the Lego Building Accessories BRICK SEPARATOR. The brick separator makes taking those errant pieces apart much easier after you've made a mistake.
on May 24, 2013
My grandson was so thrilled with this toy and I was pleased with the educational value. He managed to put it together all by himself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.