- Age Range: 7 - 9 years
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; 1 edition (September 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047063944X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470639443
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #328,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SpongeBob's Kitchen Mission Cookbook: The Battle for the Best Bites in Bikini Bottom Hardcover – October 11, 2011
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Are you ready, kids? SpongeBob and friends teach you to make awesome (and healthy!) recipes!
SpongeBob has been a beloved character on commercial television for more than 10 years. Now, little ones ages 7 to 9 can learn to cook with SpongeBob and friends through their wacky adventures as they battle for the supreme dish in Bikini Bottom. Which recipe will win?
Packed with more than 50 clever and engaging recipes to get kids active in the kitchen, the book offers nutritious and delicious ideas for everything from breakfast to snacks to dinner, and even some tasty treats for dessert. Each recipe contains tons of colorful illustrations and wacky, good-natured humor while teaching kids to measure, stir, shape and decorate everything from Neptune Nachos to Pirate Chips and Bubble Tea.
These simple, delicious recipes emphasize the healthful ingredients children needâfresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy and include a range of dishes for even the pickiest palates. The book includes:
- Presents more than 50 recipes, with plenty of great ideas for easy variations and fun, edible projects
- Special features highlight teachable moments in the kitchen, from learning about pasta shapes to making homemade pickles
- Features colorful illustrations of SpongeBob and friends throughout
- Includes icons that indicate each recipe's difficulty level, so parents can pick the recipes most appropriate for their kids
For parents who want to make sure their kids are eating right and helping out in the kitchen, this is the perfect kid-friendly cookbook.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?