Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer, Citron Eucalyptus and Lavender Tea Tree Oil Aromatherapy, 4 Count, 2-Ounce Sponges
- Infused with shea butter, olive oil and fragrant aroma therapy oils to refresh and restore tired feet
- One side is soft easy to cleanse and moisturize
- Other side is a good scrubby texture that smoothes away rough skin and stimulates circulation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laurate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Thiosulfate.
Use every day or as needed to nourish, invigorate and revitalize bringing your spa experience at home. Wet, squeeze to release creamy lather, begin exfoliating, massaging paying attention to your soles.
Top Customer Reviews
-Make feet feel amazing, clean and soft
-Get compliments every time I get pedicures about how soft my feet are (which is nice coming from the nail techs because they probably see just as many feet as a podiatrist in a day)
-Safety disclaimer---will make the bottoms of your feet really moisturized and the shower floor slick upon first few uses---make sure you have your balance and something secure to hold on to.
Opinion: These are a must have for sandal season! I use them all year---daily. The top parts of my feet are very soft and I only use the exfoliating side on the bottom/heel. I prefer the citron eucalyptus scent to the lavender. However, scent is a very personal thing. These are perfect for routine, daily foot care. Available here in the 4 pack and as single packs at on other online retailers and in select stores---individually they sell for around $5/each so this is a good deal here on amazon---they are also often sold out at the stores around town so having the option to stock up at amazon is awesome. I use these in conjunction with a variety of good, thick shea and cocoa butter type moisturizers (twice daily) and it has made such a difference on how my feet feel. Have gotten my mom, sisters, my boss and friends all hooked on these--get the four pack and share one or two with your best friend or sister.
Other: If your feet/heels are really crusty you might need to rule out a fungal infection or other issue (please see your doc) use a product other than this to get your feet back in shape---this may not be enough for really thick skin build up on heels but it might help a bit. If a fungal infection isn't the issue and you just have let your feet go, try using Heel Tastic Heel Therapy, Intensive stick---smells intense but was effective on my dry heels when I neglected my feet during the winter a few years ago.
1. if you do NOT take care of your feet, I highly doubt that this would take care of calouses
2. if you DO take care of your feet, this will DEFINITELY keep them very smooth and soft with much less effort than using the standard pumice stones. I do take care of my feet(I hate gross feet) and I use this product 2-3 times per week. I definitely notice a difference.
3. The smells are great
4. From the pic it looks like the whole package will give you 15+ washes, but good news! Each of the 4 scrubbers will give you about 20 washes, so that makes 80. What a great surprise!
I will definitely order this again once I am out =)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these ~ bought them to put into gift bags for a girls weekend.Published 1 month ago by Richard Hart
These little guys are great, even on the toe nails. I don't even get pedicures anymore. They last about one month for me.Published 2 months ago by Chuckster1
I love these sponges....they really scrub your feet well, getting off all the accumulated dry skin. You know how sometimes you dry your feet and have those gross little tiny pills... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Peaches