Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on November 26, 2015
SpongeBob and the gang - Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Sally - board a magical bus that is powered by song, and ride it to the fabled lost city of Atlantis so they can see the World's Oldest Bubble. For any other franchise that story would be preposterous, but this is SpongeBob. Regardless, Atlantis SquarePantis has that bizarre charm that has made the SpongeBob series so popular.
on July 6, 2016
As a mom I was skeptical of purchasing games like this on here. But the game came and it was unopened and my kids love it. Its right at the age level for them and they play it on a daily basis now that its summer break from school. I will definitely be purchasing more games like this for them on amazon.com
on October 30, 2016
I purchased this for my daughter and she got so much enjoyment from it. I may be a poor gamer but there was points in this game that were very very difficult!
on December 21, 2014
ah the game was okay but it was pretty badly put together and a little bit too difficult for my kid to play
on September 19, 2016
Much more reading and more in depth story play than anticipated. Proved to be too complicated for kindergarten age child.
on January 21, 2014
My son is 6yrs old and loves spongebob squarepants, but he does not seem interested in the game at all. I have looked at it briefly and played for about 5 min and too me it seems like it may be too difficult for him to understand how to play it vs Mario brothers which he loves. I'm not very happy with this purchase.
on July 16, 2015
Looks new, works great. Bought for my 4 year old and he loves it!
on February 4, 2012
I have not played this, but have watched my nine year old playing it. He has been havng a gas, it was a perfect intro to the DS platform. The older girls ended up playing it too. If the kids love Spongebob, they will love this...but don't expect it to be a long term challenge.
on November 23, 2016
Gramdson loves it.
on March 11, 2014
Bought this for my kindergartner and thought he'd love it. However, there is too much reading required for him to successfully play it on his own. He tried, gave up and moved on to another game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.