& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement
- Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds
- President of SpongeBob's fan club, Patchy the Pirate, serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness
- Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paint, palettes, stamps and art tools fit for Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator
- uDraw GameTablet capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SpongeBob SquigglePants for Nintendo Wii is a single player family game that provides players with a unique SpongeBob play experience via the game's fast-paced gameplay and its integration with the user's uDraw GameTablet (required for gameplay and sold separately). The game contain 100+ nanogames designed to be played in rapid succession while the uDraw GameTablet allows you to create unique SpongeBob art and save it via the Wii's SD card functionality.
Laugh Your SquigglePants Off
In SpongeBob's most crazy, creative adventure yet, be prepared to laugh your SquigglePants off as you tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogames set in six zany worlds. SpongeBob SquigglePants puts you in the driver's seat for a dizzying series of lightening-speed Nanogames, giving you mere seconds to finish one before moving right on to the next. Within this rapid-fire succession of challenges, SpongeBob SquigglePants exposes players to never-before-seen SpongeBob art styles from the Nickelodeon vault.
SpongeBob SquigglePants also lets players digitally draw, paint, color and choose from dozens of SpongeBob-themed stamps, using the uDraw GameTablet to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or their own refrigerator, thanks to the uDraw's exclusive ability to export art to the Wii's SD card slot. The entire game is hosted by SpongeBob's biggest fan, Patchy the Pirate, in a never-before-seen live action experience for an added level of under-the-sea silliness.
The uDraw GameTablet is a new way for players of all ages to interact with each other and their Wiis as they explore their creative sides. A wireless tablet with a tethered stylus and a 6" x 4" drawing area, the uDraw GameTablet integrates the Wii Remote into its design, taking advantage of the controller's motion control capabilities and button scheme, as well as drawing power from it. Bundled with the drawing game uDraw Studio, players can explore a slew of drawing, coloring and sketching modes which accommodate various levels of artistic ability and then save and share their work with others.
Key Game Features
- Wacky Nanogames - Tilt, flick, tap and draw through more than 100 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement
- New Splashin' SpongeBob Looks - Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six zany worlds
- Patchy the Pirate Live - President of SpongeBob's fan club, he serves as a guide for the game in a never-before-seen live action experience adding hilarity and under the sea silliness
- Endless Creativity – Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paint, palettes, stamps and art tools to create a masterpiece worthy of a place in Patchy's own collection of SpongeBob art, or your own refrigerator
- SD-Card Support – uDraw GameTablet capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork
Create, save & share your art.
More than 100 nanogames.
Unique live action experience.
Custom palettes& art tools.
Top Customer Reviews
The big part of this game is Nanogames, which are basically minigames. You have to complete 20 challenges without dying to beat the level. If you loose five times in a nanogame then you have to start all over. You use the uDraw tablet then to draw lines, tilt the board, flick items, drag, tap to take a picture and more. You see a brief description of what you need to do and then the game pops up, you have to be quick! If you are looking to draw you can check out the Art Studio where you can use Spongebob stamps and just free-draw. You can even save your masterpieces to an SD card for your computer but I haven't tried that out yet. My boys (3 and 4) really like drawing and stamping in the game as it is a little too quick for them to play on their own. I like the game though as it keeps me on my toes and allows me to do a bunch of fun activities on my uDraw. This is definitely my favorite uDraw game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
but you need a draw tablet which I dont have and didnt know i needed itPublished 17 months ago by mike
Grandson is enjoying it looking to purchase more items in future .Item exactly as described. Entertaining and helpful piece of mind.Published on June 25, 2014 by Sandra P.
I bought this for my twins (age 6). It is interesting for them but too hard for them. It is easy for me, but too boring.Published on May 25, 2014 by Randi
My son loves this game. It is fun to play and has lots of variety. Visually interesting and diverse levels.Published on June 12, 2013 by JrByrdman
Game is fun.
It is chaotic random mini games.
Takes time and practice to get use to controls and game directions. Similar play to wario ware games.