Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent NOT Required (Best Family / Party Board Games for Kids, Teens, Adults - Boy & Girls Ages 8 & Up)
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.01 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #2 Amazon Bestseller during Christmas 2016! Check out the excellent reviews and the Product Description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it's a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & Up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it - You hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a TUNE! For example: Can you think of a song with the word "COWBOY" in it? How 'bout "HEART"? Blurt it out then! Don't worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you'd better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning - Music Teacher Approved, Mom's Choice Gold Award, Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Product, Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Mom's Best Hot Product Award, Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Play Advances Language Award. Includes Manufacturers Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Have you ever heard a word that "triggered" you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous®! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don't worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous® is America's Hottest New Party Game! If you're looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it's time to throw a Spontuneous® Party! It's fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS®
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous® will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It's perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous® is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.
Legal DisclaimerMust be willing to have fun. Seriously though.
Top customer reviews
In another turn, the hourglass is flipped, and a dead silence ensues. It's interrupted only by the crickets outside and the noise of your brother scratching his forehead - wracking his brain to come up with a song that features the trigger word played.
Such is the roller coaster of inspiration and baffling Spontuneous evokes.
This game is awesome. It's uproariously funny, it stimulates the brain and your working memory, and most importantly - it provides a great, fun, and connected experience for you and your family and friends to share.
If you are competitive and like fair play, I recommend vetoing a few of the game cards that come along with it, as occasionally they are profoundly discouraging ("You lost your voice while on tour - go back to start"). But if you're all about the spontaneity of the moment - dive right in!
Another fantastic game that is very similar to this is the classic Encore. Neither are superior, as they both have their strengths.
If you're interested in a single solid game format and the social dynamic of being able to stump and confuse your fellow players - go with Spontuneous. If you're interested in countless variations of play and an evening full of song: go with Encore.
The game is pretty simple. You try to stump the other players with a word from a song, the other players have to sing part of a song that has that word in it. We had people singing parts of Sponge Bob songs sitting next to people singing 1940's war era tunes.
My kids (8 and 10) ask to play whenever anyone comes over the house. We are definitely getting our money's worth out of this game.