Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent NOT Required - Family Party Board Game…
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOW TO PLAY: If you've ever heard a word that's caused you to spontaneously break into song, then Spontuneous is for you! The rules are simple. Each player writes down several Trigger Words on their Hit List. When it's your turn, you announce a word from your list and flip the timer. The first player to sing at least 5 words from any song containing the Trigger Word gets to advance on the board. Stay alert for those extra musical challenge spaces scattered throughout the board!
- WHOLE FAMILY FUN: Spontuneous is fun for the whole family! Because of the easy game play and 30-minute average play time, this game holds the attention of even the most skeptical game night party goer. Anyone who knows a few songs will excel at Spontuneous, whether a kid, teen, or adult. It's sure to become your next family game night classic!
- FUN FOR ANY SEASON: Spontuneous fits perfectly into any party, trip, or family get-together. Going camping? Unplug for the evening and play around the campfire. At your child's next birthday party, pull Spontuneous out to entertain the kids until the pizza arrives. Bored on a rainy day? Spend your time laughing with your family and friends of any age as you try to think of your next song. Spontuneous can go with you anywhere, from home to your vacation.
- TALENT NOT REQUIRED: Feel shy or awkward about singing? No worries! Spontuneous brings out the star in everyone. Sing it or shout it—there's no vocal talent required to play this game. Knowing some lyrics to the most basic songs, old tunes, or even nursery rhymes is the only thing you need to enjoy this game. You don't even have to name that tune! Just draw on your memory for some music containing the given Trigger Word, and you'll be a winner in no time!
- UNPLUG & INTERACT: Spontuneous is a fantastic way for large or small groups of families, friends, and more to come together without electronics and spend quality time together. Nothing is better than unplugging and laughing with a group of your favorite people over a board game and making new memories. Choose Spontuneous for your next game night, gathering, or family home night.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent not Required
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends .Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, spontuneous will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more.
One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Play begins with the Tunesmith turning the timer and announcing a Trigger-Word from his/her Hit-List. The first player who starts singing scores but must sing a minimum of 5 words containing the Trigger-Word. For example if the Trigger-Word was dawn the first player to begin singing a 5-word portion of lyrics from any song containing the word dawn scores.
Is your family game night falling a little flat? This game will change your tune! Spontuneous - The Song Game brings families together with an easy-to-play, fun board game that's perfect for any get-together. No singing talent? No problem! Whether you sing it or shout it, anyone with knowledge of basic songs will succeed at this game.
Spontuneous is playable with 4 to 10 players ages 8 and up, but anyone who loves music will be able to join the fun. With an average game time of just 30 minutes, you'll be able to fit in a quick match before bedtime or while the burgers are grilling at your next cookout. This quick, funny game will hold the attention of the most squirmy children or skeptical adults. Bust out Spontuneous at your next sleepover, birthday party, or family home night for quick fun that's less intimidating than karaoke. Trust us, you'll be the life of the party.
A Spontuneous game board, 10 player pawns, 50 Spontuneous challenge cards, a timer, a Hit List tablet, pencils, dice, and an instruction sheet are included in every box. Just provide yourself and a group of your favorite people! Grab your family and friends so you can sing, shout, and belt it out at your next gathering with Spontuneous - The Song Game.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When we played with our 26-year-old son and his girlfriend, he killed us coming up with songs to almost every word and they were all songs that we had heard before.
We just took the game to Texas and played with our eldest son, his wife, son (nine), sister-in-law and brother-in-law. It's amazing how many times one word will come up and two people will shout out the same song. It was hilarious when someone got a Spontuneous Card and made up something you had to do while singing. One thing was you had to touch your nose and wiggle your fingers. If you didn't do this while singing out your song, it didn't count. My grandson loved playing but did get a little frustrated because the adults were so fast in shouting out songs.
So, don't worry if you can't sing in tune because it really doesn't matter. You just have to think fast and shout your song out.
Unfortunately we left our game in Texas. I'm convinced it was hidden from us. Anyway, we liked it so much that I do plan on ordering the game again.
Definitely a five star game!
This game is fun for any family who wants to have a good time, is willing to laugh at each other, and can think fast on their toes.
The rulers are pretty simple and the turns around the table go fast. We had to think of about 9 trigger words each and play with about 9 people as well. The game works in both partners and individuals.
I would recommend for any one to play the game and take it to every party.
Introverts do have a hard time playing when there are a lot of extroverts who will shout and yell the lyrics right over the top of some one quiet.
Make sure you have a team spirit in mind and that the game is supposed to be fun for every one and you won't regret purchasing this game.
You may think this is only for singers...No way! EVERYONE! We started playing when my youngest was 7. Now 9. She loves that game and we have a game wall! I have a 14, and 16 year old and they think it is fun too.
We like taking this one with us to parties, especially family get togethers. It is fun for 5 or 25 and team play. It is perfect.
Get yourself a game! You will not regret it! Enjoy!