Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent NOT Required (Best Family / Party Board Games for Kids, Teens, Adults - Boy & Girls Ages 8 & Up)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #2 amazon bestseller during christmas 2016! Check out the excellent reviews and the product description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it's a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it - you hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a tune! For example: can you think of a song with the word "cowboy" in it? How 'bout "heart"? Blurt it out then! Don't worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you'd better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning - music teacher approved, mom's choice gold award, dr. Toy's best vacation product, parent tested parent approved seal of approval, the national parenting center seal of approval, mom's best hot product award, creative child magazine game of the year, play advances language award. Includes manufacturers warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Have you ever heard a word that "triggered" you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous®! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don't worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous® is America's Hottest New Party Game! If you're looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it's time to throw a Spontuneous® Party! It's fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS®
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous® will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It's perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous® is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Spontuneous Games||Amazon.com||Knyxx||Game Development Group||Matty's Toy Stop||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2 in||3.15 x 4.13 x 0.98 in||8.25 x 10.25 x 3 in||2.5 x 9.75 x 9.75 in||2.2 x 8.5 x 10.51 in||2.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.88 lbs||1 lb||2 lbs||1.48 lbs||0.9 lb||1.36 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you have to sing at least 5 words of a song based on someone's keyword they yell out, do the 5 words need to be different? We've had a couple friendly family arguments about this one. Some feel that the chorus from a song counts, even though it may have the same word repeated like 4 times. This technically passes the rules in the directions, but a lot of the players feel extremely cheated.
Also, rules when someone reaches the end seem a bit off. No specifics in the directions of when the winner loses the challenge. What next? There is no penalty? you just sit at the finish line till its your turn again? Are you allowed to participate in the rest of the round? If you win the round, do you now win the game since you're already at the finish line?
Aside from these critiques the game is a lot of fun and has become our #1 choice when I'm together with my family.