Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
Bought this as a bribe for my 8 year old who needed a little inspiration overcoming a personal challenge. She'd been asking for this for weeks so when she met her challenge head on and never adulterer I knew it was a great purchase! Lucky for me it arrived right on time and securely packaged... not overly So but just right. It's given hours and hours of entertainment since the day it arrived in the mail. Perfect timing if you ask me 😊
on November 4, 2016
Who doesn't love the buddies? This is a cute movie for younger kids. FYI: there is a scene with biblical references if that is not your scene.
on October 6, 2017
cute movie, our 4 yr old really enjoyed it
on April 7, 2017
Another great Buddies movie.
on September 5, 2017
I bought for my Mom and she loves it
on October 7, 2015
My son is 3 years old and the thoroughly enjoys all the "Buddies" movies. Spooky Buddies is just enough "spooky" to thrill little ones, but NOT scare them! It is a well thought out, well written story that will entertain and engage adults as well. I think weens/weens would roll their eyes at the silliness, so it is much better suited to little ones.
on January 21, 2012
This was an excellent movie. I am a fan of all the Buddies and have most of them and will continue to purchase more when more become available. This is excellent for the entire family. They do not make good family moives anymore which is why I love the Buddies. They are so adorable in whatever situation comes there way and there is a story about love and how they handle what comes there way. We need more of these feel good movies as this time in our lives. Can't wait for more. I recommend this to all even adults. I did not find this to be violent for children over the age of 12 and up. Children now see far much worse in real life and other television shows. Keep the Buddies coming. I recommend this to all, it was very cute.
on February 13, 2014
After watching it several times back to back we were able to talk her into watching something different, but this movie is a good change of pace for the buddies. We didnt think anything was too frightening for our daughter, and she didnt seem to be scared by anything in the movie. Basically, I think if you're kids have not been sheltered from everything you grew up on they may not understand some of the things in the movie. I didnt see anything that was not common place in the old scooby doo episodes.
on March 27, 2016
My daughters favorite movie
on October 7, 2012
My 8 year old really wanted this movie when we saw it at Target. She loves the Buddies movies. I didn't realize she had already seen the movie before, and I wasn't going to buy it when I saw Amazon reviews saying that so many people said it scared their kids. After she told me that she had seen it before and it didn't scare her, I bought it for her today (on sale at Target this week--$10) We watched it this afternoon. and it didn't scare her at all. Funny though--there were parts of Hocus Pocus that made her cry! I think it all depends on your kid(s). Sometimes it can be hard to predict how they will react to things.