Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on March 7, 2016
Still a great game after all these years! I'm so glad I got this! I love the creativity involved!

This game is about learning how to help your creations through being a microbe, to living as a land creature, to a pack hunter or social creature, to a tribal creature, ...and then on to civilization stage - where you take over the world! Finally, you reach out into space to take over the galaxy - by making friends, making deals and alliances, buying other races out, or eliminating enemies. And a surprise waits at the center of the Galaxy....
on June 16, 2015
Lots of fun! I'm conflict-avoidant, though, and I'm usually a scaredy cat when it comes to dying in-game, so that limits the gameplay in the creature mode when you have to ally or destroy other creatures. The civilization stage wasn't as fun for me - too much like other civ games, not what I bought Spore for. The creature stuff is more fun, in my opinion!
on December 29, 2015
I got this for my 9-year-old this Christmas along with my old laptop. At first, it seemed like it was not going to load and when I looked on the box and compared it with her computer it did not have a video card that was supported. So, I kinda freaked out since this was the highlight gift for her for Christmas. However, it did load we just had to register it online. It REQUIRES internet access so beware of that. All that being said, my daughter love love loves this game! She even had some of her friends come over and they took turns playing it and everyone really likes it. It seems kind of addicting actually and I am glad I put parental controls on my kids laptop so it locks her out and I don't have to hear the begging.
on January 17, 2016
Even thought this is an older game we love it! We are pleased with how it runs on our system. The graphics aren't bad and we have a lot of fun playing online with this game as well as offline.
on July 21, 2014
My seven year old son loves this game. He likes "monsters", but not scary/nightmare/bloody monsters, he likes sea/space monsters and the like. This game was perfect because he gets to create his OWN monsters and decide what they look like. No bad language, no bloody gore, no really scary faces, etc. The price was affordable - $11.00 (can't beat that - his Wii games are super expensive). As a bonus, my husband likes to play it too. I would definitely recommend this to any kids that like computer games.
on February 7, 2018
Great price, felt bad for buying so cheap, felt like someone in need coulda taken the opportunity. But it arrived on time so seller must be given a perfect score!
on May 31, 2015
I tried to download it from EA's site. Disaster. Thanks for the disk!

My son watched DanTDM play this and had to have it. He got bored half way through (which is to say, he's not obsessed), but likes to return to it periodically. It's a nice alternative to his Minecraft obsession.
on July 3, 2017
The code to install it was a little hard to read. But I managed.
on April 26, 2016
not happy we got it tried it on 3 computers, 2 tvs, notebook and nothing so amazon just got 16 dollars from us
on June 27, 2017
could not get this to work
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.