Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on August 22, 2012
A few years ago I discovered how much better it is to wear polyester/spandex underwear, compared to cotton. I live in a hot and humid environment, and jog regularly. Cotton underwear holds the sweat and sags, leading to painful chafing in my inner thighs. Even when not running, cotton tends to sag and get moist throughout the day. This problem is completely eliminated with poly/spandex. These underwear stay in place and remain dry the entire day.

The only poly/spandex underwear I have tried are made by Jockey. I have this one, as well as the Jockey "Go Mesh". They are both very comfortable, much more comfortable than the cotton that I have worn since age 2. Now I have a drawer full of these and the Go Mesh. Adidas, Nike, Under Armour and many others also make poly/spandex. I have not tried those others, but I can not imagine that they are any better (for me) than the Jockeys. I went with Jockey because if you are willing to get odd ball colors, Amazon has some really good sales.

As far as sizing goes, I wear 36" waist pants and my thighs have an average thickness. Size Large is comfortable for me in these underwear. They are elastic, so even if you are a size 34, Large would probably work for you too. Any bigger than me and I would recommend XL.

I find the length comfortable. They come down less than halfway down my thigh. This also comes in "Midway" length, which is a longer version. I bought a pair of those and don't like how long they are. The Midway almost comes down to my knees. I don't see why somebody would want that. I find it uncomfortable. On the other hand, I prefer the Go Mesh in Midway length. They don't go down anywhere nearly as far as the H-fly Midway boxers do. So I recommend this one (H-fly) in boxer brief length, or the Go Mesh in Midway length. Don't get the Go Mesh in boxer brief length. I got a pair of those also, and found the length to be way too short.
on April 20, 2012
The material keeps cool. On missions in Afghanistan, it gets hot. They're tight but break in quickly and do not ride up like every other boxer-breifs I've bought. The support is also very good as it keeps the goods forward which also aids in keeping things cool. Great product. I've bought 3 packs, and will buy more.
on December 22, 2010
These boxer briefs are very similar to the standard Jockey Pouch series, but are made with a stretchy, silky smooth material that is both more comfortable and more sexy. An added bonus, these do not bunch up at the top of your legs like the standard Jockey Pouch boxer briefs. I think this is due to the smoother material which eliminates friction with your pants. Only drawback I found is very limited selection of colors.
on January 17, 2013
I ordered 3 packs. When they showed up and I tried them on, several issues arose quickly. I ordered medium,these run small. I wear medium in One Brand, Hanes, Wickers, and Duofold, so this was a little annoying. The material is thick. A lot thicker than my Wickers, which are great in cool to cold weather, but hot in the summer. It feels a lot like a small girdle. The legs crept up and bound. If I'd have tried large, then this probably wouldn't have been a problem. The weirdest discovery is that when they say wicking, it usually implies quick dry. I hang all my quick dry gear to dry. It consumes no energy and most are dry within 15 minutes of taking them out of the washing machine. I left these on the line for 4 hours, granted this is in my garage and it was below freezing, but all my running gear was dry when I checked, except these shorts. They weren't dry. Size was the big issue, thickness and breathability was a worry, and drying was the deciding factor. I sent the two packs back. BTW the fly was awesome.
on September 9, 2011
I just recently bought these for running and strength training. I do all of my exercise after work and so I need something that I can wear all day. I bought these in black and emerald green and have found that there are some strange differences in the construction of the two different colors. The green pair has thicker material and the openings for the legs are smaller in diameter and also do not stretch easily. For most people this is probably not a problem but I have very large quadriceps and because of this, using the green pair for anything other than workout specific activities is impossible. In contrast, the Black pair has a thinner material and stretches much more easily. As a matter of fact they can be worn all day and are very comfortable. Also, in agreement with another review, the "pouch" is not very large and can cause some discomfort, especially in the green pair. I am considering buying an all black pack of these but am somewhat hesitant because I am not sure the sizing is consistent.
on March 2, 2013
I've been looking for a less expensive alternative to Cocksox's boxer briefs and decided to give the Jockey version a try because of other reviews.

The material does feel nice, however, the pouch is not comfortable for me because the doubled-up material to create the H-fly pulls too much across the pouch compressing everything. To me it's just not comfortable with that much pressure/pull.

I'm going to see if they have a non-fly version of these because I think that would be more comfortable, plus unless you want your business in a 90 degree kink the fly is virtually useless anyway, it overlaps too much to make it usable.
on April 10, 2016
These are my favorite underwear, they feel great in every weather condition, hot or cold, holds everything together. I have been using them for more than 4 years now and even the first ones i bought are still like new. I don't think i will ever change to something else.
on March 21, 2013
This was my second pair. I was disappointed that the fit was different from my previous purchase of a red/blue pair. I contacted Jockey via Amazon. They quickly responded, asked a few basic questions to understand the problem and then quickly replaced this poor-fitting pair with a new pair. No hassles. I'm impressed with Jockey's customer service. I will definitely buy more of these and more of the Jockey brand in general because I know if there is a problem they care about it. They respond quickly, nicely, and appropriately. VERY NICE.
on January 4, 2013
My husband loves these, especially playing golf on hot days. The moisture-wicking fabric is wonderful and he says they are really comfortable as well. I just like how he looks in them, but I may be a little partial.
on May 24, 2013
I bought a set of these at the store for my son last Christmas and he loved them. He asked for another set so I went to Amazon to see if I could find a better price. Of course I did. I ordered the same style number and everything, but the ones I received are about two in Hess shorter and my son didn't like them. I gave them instead to my younger son and he loves them. They are a great product. My reason for giving them three stars is because when you buy the same style number, the fit should be the same.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.