Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 4.2 fl. oz.|Change

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on March 18, 2015
Fake Ralph Lauren Polo Sport edt
I can scratch off the logo on the side of the bottle with my fingernail.
scent lasts about 1 hour.
review image
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2015
This is a KNOCKOFF!! Smells musty and scent fades quickly. Does not have the citrus smell that the real one has. Don't believe me this product is a FAKE, then call Ralph Lauren customer service yourself! They will confirm they DO NOT sell ANY PRODUCTS ON AMAZON: Tel 888-475-7674
on November 26, 2015
This is another example of something being too good to be true. I purchased this Cologne in an attempt to save money. I ended up with a bottle of fake Polo sport that smells nothing like the real thing. It was a very well designed knockoff. I wish I had just saved my money and went to the store.
on May 10, 2017
I absolutely love it
I highly recommend it
I just wish the bottle was a little bigger but it's definitely worth it
on May 24, 2017
I used it for two days. The scent does not keep long on my skin, as my last two units used to. I may have purchased one quality escape unit, hope.
on November 9, 2014
Received my cologne from Amazon a couple days ago and it's the real deal. I'm so happy they still make this stuff. But I did hear Polo Blue Sport is somewhat similar so that's an option if they stop making Polo Sport. Anyways like other reviews have said the cologne is light and just has a unique citrus type smell. If you want it to last longer you may want to use a bit more. I've used 6 sprays and it lasted pretty long at a night at a club. I only had a little 3/8 oz bottle I got off eBay last year. People say to wear it during the summer or whatever but I'll wear it at night in the winter.
on October 10, 2015
Ahhhhhh....brings me back to High School in the 90's
on March 15, 2017
It's good.
on May 15, 2017
Perfect
on May 19, 2017
Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.