Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 13, 2013
I was looking for shirts comparable to the Danskin Now loose fit performance shirts from Walmart. Walmart had run out of large and I was looking everywhere for something comparable to complete my client's order. The pictures I have seen of this Sport-Tek shirt gives the appearance that this product has a shine to it which would have been comparable to the Danskin Now shirt. However it is rather just a soft material. Softer than normal t-shirts I buy. I needed shiny.

Also, most of the reviews stated these fit small but I must disagree. I normally wear an XL, however I was able to fit into this shirt with another shirt on. I know I have lost weight but not that much. :-) These were purchased for a high school dance group. The girls are much smaller than I am so even if these had been shiny they would have been too big.

Luckily, I found a Walmart that had the 2 shirts that I needed. That leaves me with these since I am sure there would be a cost for me to ship them back and not to mention a restocking fee. This has not been told to me; I am just guessing.

So I will keep them for myself and chalk it up as a loss. It is why it is hard to buy apparel online that you can't touch or adequately relay what you need to a representative.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2014
I wanted a loose fitting shirt that had some length that would also be good under a long-sleeved shirt. Could tell this was a fairly light fabric and didn't want this tight. I wanted to be able to wear on it's own when needed. The fabric is light. worn tighter on me it would appear clingy I think. I would normally wear an XL or smaller in this shirt based on how it fits, but the 2XL does not look too loose. Don't know if this will change after many washings, but looks fine after 3-4. I like the denim color best.
on August 7, 2017
This is waaaay more yellow than gold, and it's a little too big. I'll keep it to wear with a different outfit, maybe, but I wish it was a deeper gold color like it looks in the photo..
on December 24, 2013
This Tee was a perfect addition to my closet and I love the color. It can be worn with either black or blue jeans. It is a great fit and had minimal shrinkage when washed.
on March 17, 2017
Great shirt for a great price! I bought 5 shirts from this seller and it came earlier than expected!
on December 23, 2014
I especially like the beautiful green for a St. Patrick Birthday Girl.
on August 22, 2016
I like the style and fabric; happy to find a dark navy workout shirt. Seems to run a bit small. Received quickly. Thank you.
on May 15, 2017
Great, flattering fit and comfortable material.
on September 6, 2015
Thirst fits small. Unhappy with fit.
on July 21, 2013
For the price, this shirt is great! Love the fit and also the color...cant ask for much more than that!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.