Shoe Pouch for Nike+ iPod Sport Kit, and Nike+ SportBand (2-Pack), Also Fits Adidas miCoach Speed Cell and Garmin Foot Pod, GRAY
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits the sensor from the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit, and the Nike+ SportBand, and also fits the Adidas miCoach Speed Cell and Garmin Foot Pod. Each of these items is sold separately on Amazon.
- CONVENIENCE: For Nike+ iPod or Nike+ SportBand users, there is no need to purchase special Nike+ shoes. Use your favorite shoes instead.
- PROTECTION: You secure the pouch by threading the shoelaces through the provided loops.
- ACCURACY: Given the security of the pouch, the accuracy of the compatible sensors is preserved.
- CONTENTS: Package contains two (2) pouches of the selected color.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
You attach the pouch by threading your shoelaces through the provided loops. This allows for a secure fit, which in turn maintains the accuracy of the sensor.
Top Customer Reviews
I was hesitant about spending money on a new pair of running shoes just so that I could use my Nike+ with my ipod. So when my husband bought me a pair of Nike+ I really wanted to like them. Unfortunately they just weren't as comfortable as my regular running shoes. After trying a few different pairs I gave up. I saw an ad for a shoe pouch for the sensor that looked about the same size as the shoe pouch that I already had, so I tried it. It worked but the accuracy was way off. The pouch was so big that the sensor bounced around too much and only 9 out of the 10 miles that I ran were measured. Oddly enough my husband had the same trouble when he was running with his Nike+ shoes. I thought maybe the sensor was bad, but once I got my Shoe Pouch and took it to the track I found that it was far more accurate than the bigger pouch and even the shoes. I don't know why the shoes wouldn't work, but that's just one person's experience!
CONSTANTLY swung open on me. I would have to stop and reclick it. I felt like I was going to loose the thing at any minute. I've used this shoe pouch for over 100 miles now, and love it. I have bought them along with a Nike iPod kit for everyone I know that has a nano.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the pouch better than the in-sole insertion of the unit. It's hard to remove once in the sole slot. The Pouch is easier to take on and offPublished 7 months ago by Mavit
Great communication and extremely fast shipping. Product was as described and fits my Fitbit perfectly. And it looks great on my shoe!Published 10 months ago by Carol A. Eichinger