Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.50 shipping
SportCount LapCounter and Timer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Counts and times up to 999 laps
- Real time display shows lap number, split time, and elapsed time
- Summary display shows total laps completed, total elapsed time, fastest, slowest, and average lap times
- One hand operation makes it biomechanically better than wristwatches
- Water resistant to 50 meters, adjustable band fits any finger size
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you are just beginning an exercise program, a coach, or an Olympic athlete, SportCount products offer MANY BENEFITS that you will appreciate.
- It remembers which lap you are on for you, so you can focus on your technique or relax and think about whatever you want.
- Simple to use. There is nothing to program, and with only one button to push, you can’t push the wrong one by mistake.
- One hand operation means SportCount won't interfere with your swimming stroke or running stride.
- Ergonomic design makes it biomechanically better than a sports watch or tally counter.
- Lightweight, durable, and waterproof to 50 meters.
- Easy to read, even under water.
- Adjustable band fits comfortably and securely on any finger size.
SportCount products are used for ALL KINDS OF SPORTS, including swimming, running, and cycling. It has been used by NFL hall of famers, Olympic Gold Medalists, NHL stars, and many others. These nifty training tools have been featured on the Today Show, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Swim Magazine, Runners World, and many more. SportCount counters and timers are also useful for non-sport activities where timing and counting are essential, such as cooking, counting inventory, or timing science experiments. SportCount makes a variety of models, each with features tailored to specific uses.
Count on SportCount for Any Sport, Any Time, Any Where!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last is the fact Alaska is a part of United States postal system. it does not cost anymore to ship from California to Maine as it does California to Alaska by USPS..
Battery died after only two months. So I changed it to 1 star. Give me a break. Watch batteries should last years.
Original review on Aug 19, 2015:
I'm giving this 5 stars simply because it works and remembering my lap count is one of my pet peeves.
You click it to start the counter on Lap Zero (don't forget). It's easy to use, and fits comfortably on my forefinger.
Can't think of any way to improve it.