Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sportcraft Turbo Hockey Power Pushers
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 19, 2013
These are well constructed. They feel very solid and yet very natural in your hand. You definitely get more velocity on rebounds. The other advantage is that your knucles are fairly well protected from those fast pucks that are almost airborne as they slide across.
on November 16, 2008
Couldn't find them anywhere in town. They are so much nicer to use without cramping your hand than the cheap ones that came with our small table. Worth the price for my students.
on November 26, 2011
These are far better than the pushers that came with my table the felt on the bottom kept coming of while you are playing. The handle design allows for better handling and less hand fatigue while playing. The felt also seems to glide quite a bit better than the original pushers. Great Product I am planning on purchasing two more.
on November 11, 2010
I read the one star review below before I ordered these and it gave me pause, but the design looked good so I went with them. I rent several rooms in my home and this table and the pushers have been installed for several months now in my garage. As for the one star reviewer's claim about scuff marks, before writing this review I carefully inspected my pushers and table. There are a few light black scuff marks immediately in front of the goal area on both sides, but they rub out with a damp cloth. I felt all along the playing surface of my table with my hand and it's as smooth as when purchased six months ago. The 'felt' on the base is actually a tightly woven synthetic material, green like felt though. It's the same thickness and possibly a little more densely woven than the ordinary pushers that came with the table. The material tightly adheres to the edges all the way around on both pushers. A great find for anyone with a playable air hockey table and the space (and the time!) to play.

I edited this review after a couple months with two points. First, I finally got black light for my table and these things are positively fluorescent under black light. They glow and they're somewhat translucent, a great effect for the price. Worth knowing. That said, most regular players seem to prefer the dinky little pushers that came with the table to these, not sure why, but I dropped the rating from five to four stars as I'm dealing with air hockey fanatics here and I have to trust their judgment on the matter.
on December 18, 2010
We bought 2 of these Sportcraft Turbo Hockey Power Pushers over two years ago. Our are still fine. I wanted to find 2 more for this Christmas when we have a party. I checked in Tucson and Sierra Vista at their Big 5 Sporting Goods where we bought the first ones, they didn't have any. We love them. They are great to hold on to and you fingers are more protected than with the regular ones. Found the set on-line at another store, but the shipping was almost as much as the pushers. With Amazon's Super Saver Shipping it's a win, win.
on November 4, 2010
We keep on buying these as a replacement for the ones that came with the table because they provide for a more comfortable and protected grip. I just wish they were made of a material that is less fragile: vigorous use occasionally causes the pushers to crack, or causes separation of the two pieces that make up the handle.
on June 21, 2010
I would definitely recommend purchasing these pushers. Especially if the pushers that came with your table originally have been played with so much that the bottoms have to be taped back on--LOL! My children liked the new color as well.
on August 27, 2010
The hockey pushers are a great value in this 2 pack. They are heavy duty enough to hit the puck but not too heavy to move around easily. Plus your hand feels more protected with these.
on July 10, 2009
These came with my $500.00 table and scratched it all up! The felt comes off easily with just regular play and then it scratches the table even more! I would not buy these paddles!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2012
When I read the reviews I was thinking I was buying these for my kids, but I love them more than the kids. The kids like the regular style better but I prefer this style!