Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on April 24, 2017
These are fine for a small event. They do not last long, but work well and worth the price you pay.
on June 15, 2017
Love these stopwatches. Simple to use. Durable.
on April 16, 2017
Love the watches. They work perfectly.
on January 26, 2016
Overall they are great & work well. They are easy to use & I love the colors. Don't have to worry about them walking off. However so far I've had 3 that don't work. Two didn't work out of the package & 2 stopped working after the first use so you might want to order extra.
on June 26, 2017
Couple stopped working; buttons stick and have been somewhat difficult to reset but clients.
on July 26, 2016
Complete and total junk. Bought these for our summer swim team and they quit working after 1 meet. Now they keep going off in my house every night. To make matters worse, I went to return them and I am ONE DAY out of the return policy. Don't buy!
on August 26, 2009
I was looking to use these for a 5k we are hosting and when they came in I was surprised at how cheap the are built! They are little better than toys. One of them either doesn't work or has a dead battery already. I'll need to use them this year but I doubt they will last until next year let alone through the race. Very disappointed for the amount I spent on them.

I was right! By the second year none of them worked!
on April 5, 2017
Cheap units
on October 24, 2016
Bought 2 sets of 6. At least one stopwatch in each set has stopped working after 2 weeks. The screens remain on (not a battery issue) but the buttons no longer function.
on November 6, 2016
Extremely confusing for young children. Does what you need it to do but press the wrong button and my little ones get very confused. Wish they were more simple.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.