|Price:||$72.95 - $422.82 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- AWARD-WINNING - Designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain, La Sportiva's Bushido Trail Running Shoe has earned the Editors' Choice award from Trail Runner magazine
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Low profile design weighs only 10.50 oz (298g), making it a go-to for long distance off road running; STB Control construction utilizes a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness without extra weight
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTION - Outsole lugs have rounded edges and overlap the midsole for added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain; Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard in forefoot/TPU Shank helps prevent bruising
- BREATHABLE - AirMesh uppers, lateral mesh inserts, and Stretch AirMesh tongue work together to keep feet dry and help prevent blisters; Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
- STABILITY & CONTROL - Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove with Impact Brake System provides excellent stability on steep descents, slick trails; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the aggressive, sticky rubberized sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The award-winning La Sportiva Bushido is a popular high-performance trail running shoe for men. Designed to excel in technical terrain, the Bushido delivers innovative features in a lightweight, yet durable package. Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard and TPU Shank protect feet from bruising, while STB Control construction includes a TPU frame that wraps under the foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness. Say goodbye to blisters: the Airmesh uppers and tongue are highly breathable and moisture wicking, but keep out sand, sticks and other trail detritus. From mountain crags to desert canyons, the Bushido trail runner offers versatility and control. Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove sole with Impact Brake System allows you to stop on a dime, even on steep, muddy terrain or wet rock.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HDPVA6S
- Item model number: 26K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its traction is awesome and fits greatly. It has a very good arch support and a good choice for pronators or over-pronators and even for the neutral runner(added support needed when you run on uneven surfaces on terrains). It also gives safe landing on any kind of technical terrains(mud, tree logs, pebbles, stone.). It is very light too....!!! Now who needs hiking boots...:) You do not have to think twice before running on Mountain trails or in woods. Just wear and conquer them.....:). Trail running is awesome and too different from road running so please do not try with the normal road running shoe. opt for them, you never will never regret.
The shoes look as badass as they do in the pictures, but there are a lot of (small) areas where there is glue showing and colors run over a little bit from one section of the shoe to another in the rubber. So I'll see how they hold up through use, and if the seams with visible glue hold up fine, my rating will stay the same. In terms of quality as far as the appearance, these are a little flawed (they did a little better job with the anakondas; less visible flaws), but I kind of like the imperfections in color and seeing a little glue in the edges. They've got almost a hand made feel about them. As long as they hold up, I kind of like that.