|Price:||$175.00 - $190.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- GRIPPY TRACTION-The Crossover 2.0 GTX mountain running shoes are constructed with AT Grip Zone for enhanced grip on snowy or icy trails
- OFF ROAD RUNNING-Runners and hikers stay dry and comfortable on off trail and off road terrain; articulated gaiter zipper
- PROTECTS ANKLES-These running shoes are designed with an integrated gaiter, and function for snow shoeing or as an apres ski boot
- STABILIZING-This trail running shoe has a secure, snug fit to keep your feet stable and locked in during running, hiking, mountaineering, trekking, or backpacking
- HIGH QUALITY- La Sportiva’s mission is to bring consumers the best technical products to explore the outdoors, we bring passion for mountains and the environment when designing each quality item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The La Sportiva Men Crossover 2.0 GTX Mountain Running Shoe is a Gore-Tex® trail running shoe with an integrated gaiter, designed for off-road running in winter months, snowshoeing, or as a great après-ski boot. Technical, sturdy, and reliable for optimal performance with a quick and precise internal lacing system with an articulated gaiter zipper for excellent protection. These mountain running shoes have a grippy sole with AT Grip Zone for enhanced grip on snowy and icy terrain. "Easy-In" speed fitting system lets you easily slide the shoe on and off. Runners, Mountaineers, Trekkers, Backpackers, Hikers, and Outdoorsmen of all kinds will appreciate the carefully crafted quality of this mountain shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 2.33 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KZ12VV0
- Item model number: 26T
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Items I like about the shoes:
* Integrated gaiter is a nice touch, and while not waterproof, does a good job of shedding the elements (the inner shoe has the goretex membrane)
* Very thick lugs on the tread give traction in snow (both loose and hardpack). There were times where I would have normally worn microspikes but did not find them necessary due to the tread depth
* Excellent lacing system, good accessibility under the gaiter and secure fit.
Areas where I would like to see improvement
* The heel cup is very deep, it almost wraps around the top of your heel. However; the fabric in the heel cup is a very rough textile. I wish Sportiva had kept their design from the UltraRaptor where the heel was rubber-like (which reduced friction and blisters)
* This is nitpicky, but the toggle on the elastic around the ankle is not captive to the shoe. This means it takes two hands to tighten or loosen the elastic. A piece of webbing and a little more labor would rectify this situation.
The sole is not the most comfortable on a clean road, but not sure why you'd want to use them there anyway.
Most recent customer reviews
Not only are they a little to small but the shoe it's self doesn't have...Read more
Was looking for shoes i could run on snowy trails and through deeper snow.Read more