|Price:||$137.62 - $140.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- GO THE DISTANCE - A secure, structured shoe ideal for long-distance trail runners; Trail Rocker2 sole promotes natural "outer heel to inner toe" support so you can go farther without fatigue
- BREATHABLE - AirMesh pairs up with an innovative TPU skeleton to allow greater airflow, reducing moisture and heat buildup
- TOTAL CONTROL - Aggressive lugs combined with FriXion rubber and Trail Bite heel provide all-terrain traction and grip, even on wet surfaces; Impact Brake System for quick stops and downhill control
- COMPLETE PROTECTION - FlexGuard inserts in the upper and shock absorbing MEMlex EVA and 2.4 mm LaSpEVA protect the foot and ankle; Midsole cushioning supplies added comfort
- SPECIFICATIONS - The Akyra Mountain Running shoe has a stack height of 25 mm at the heel and 16 mm at the toe (9 mm drop); Weighs 11.35 oz (330 g)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Akyra is an aggressive, stable mountain running shoe inspired by the structural concepts of origami. 3-layer upper construction creates an extremely breathable sneaker that still offers ample support and structure for serious athletes. La Sportiva's Impact Brake System allows you to stop and turn on a dime, even on steep or rocky terrain. FriXion rubber is super grippy, which means these running shoes can keep up in any weather. Aggressive lugs deliver better traction, so there's no where you can't go.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.33 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071GPTZLF
- Item model number: 36D
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2017
- Average Customer Review: