|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.42 - $436.62|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- AWARD-WINNING - Designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain, La Sportiva's Bushido Trail Running Shoe has earned the Editors' Choice award from Trail Runner magazine
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Low profile design weighs only 10.50 oz (298g), making it a go-to for long distance off road running; STB Control construction utilizes a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness without extra weight
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTION - Outsole lugs have rounded edges and overlap the midsole for added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain; Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard in forefoot/TPU Shank helps prevent bruising
- BREATHABLE - AirMesh uppers, lateral mesh inserts, and Stretch AirMesh tongue work together to keep feet dry and help prevent blisters; Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
- STABILITY & CONTROL - Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove with Impact Brake System provides excellent stability on steep descents, slick trails; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the aggressive, sticky rubberized sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The award-winning La Sportiva Bushido is a popular high-performance trail running shoe for men. Designed to excel in technical terrain, the Bushido delivers innovative features in a lightweight, yet durable package. Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard and TPU Shank protect feet from bruising, while STB Control construction includes a TPU frame that wraps under the foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness. Say goodbye to blisters: the Airmesh uppers and tongue are highly breathable and moisture wicking, but keep out sand, sticks and other trail detritus. From mountain crags to desert canyons, the Bushido trail runner offers versatility and control. Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove sole with Impact Brake System allows you to stop on a dime, even on steep, muddy terrain or wet rock.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HDPVA6S
- Item model number: 26K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Better lateral stability than the wildcats. The wildcats had much more toe room, and felt like a dream around my foot, not to mention you could feel the breeze on your feet with those. Unfortunately they naturally lean outwards, making it effortless to roll an ankle. These Bushido's 100% fit small. I have worn 10.5 -11 for years. These day's always 11. I purchased 11.5. I put two pairs of other size 11 shoes next to these for comparisons, and the 11's in the other brands were nearly a half inch longer than these 11.5..... I could easily get a 12 in these (and probably should), and that's kind of odd. Nice build and design all around. Hoping the toe area will expand while they are getting broken in. I also preferred the wildcats because of the low arch support. These aren't too bad. I have mostly flat feet, and the Akyra's had too much arch for me. These seem to be fine.
We'll see how they do this week in in CO.
Reference - 6'4", 220 - approx. 35-40 miles per week.
There is plenty of room for those socks and in the toe, as well. The soles are really sticky and have excellent traction, even on moss-covered rocks in the tidepools! Plenty of arch support in the insole. The mesh uppers feel as comfortable as a big sock on your foot. These are great shoes, and very nice-looking, too! I love La Sportiva products! My previous pair lasted over 4 years and over 600 hiking miles!
The shoes are supportive while retaining a very lightweight design, I almost thought the box was empty on arrival. First impressions running on terrain I can tell they're more stable than the improper shoes I was wearing before. When I took them off initially I could tell they are doing a lot more than I expected, I didn't have the same pain I experienced with other shoes in similar conditions.
I hope they will hold up well, they are definitely far superior to my other shoes for trail running.
I put about 30 miles on average a week, mixed terrain, some pavement, and treadmill. The tread and build quality have held up on my other pair that's 2 years old. These are really, really good shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 Usa
I ordered a 43 europe as it was out if stock in usa 10.Read more