La Sportiva Men's Ultra Raptor GTX Trail Running Shoe
- ALL TERRAIN - A perfect balance of comfort, traction, and support make the Ultra Raptor GTX a highly versatile athletic shoe; HF reinforcements on the lacing harness provide an adjustable fit; Abrasion resistant microfiber uppers are built to last
- GORE-TEX PROTECTION - Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort technology keeps your feet dry during extended day hikes or overnight backpacking trips no matter the weather
- BREATHABLE - Ultralight AirMesh fabrics keep your feet cool on hot days, control moisture, and prevent blisters during long distance runs even in the heat of summer
- STABILITY & CONTROL - FriXion XT sole with Impact Brake System and X-Axis provides excellent traction and stability on steep descents, slick trails, and uneven ground; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the sticky rubberized sole
- ANKLE SUPPORT - Reinforced TPU transkinetic heel stabilizers provide the extra support and stability backcountry trail runners and ultralight backpackers need for high mileage days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor GTX combines everything that makes the Ultra Raptor such a versatile shoe but adds a Gore-Tex waterproof layer for off-season training and running in any weather. This all-terrain men's trail running shoe is great for those looking for long distance comfort. Just enough cushion, shock absorption and an 12mm heel-to-toe drop makes for a smooth foot strike. The super grippy Frixion XF outsole with Impact Brake System and X-Axis gives these trail runners incredible control for navigating rocks, roots and steep, rugged trails. The nylon molded flex transfer shank protects your forefoot from sharp rocks and keeps pesky bruises at bay even during long scrambles or peak climbs. A medium-wide fit on this neutral trail running shoe delivers a very stable and predictable platform whether you are thru hiking the PCT or racing a backcountry 50k. Breathable AirMesh uppers keep feet dry and blister free.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*First, design issue, their sewn tongue/sleeve, makes it hard to fully open the shoe, so it's hard to get your foot in, and there is no heel tab to pull on. Pain in the butt to get on.
*Quality issue, The tread lugs started tearing off in the literally the first couple hours of wearing them.
*Worlds worst customer service. I contacted customer service and they said I could return them and have that credit be put towards something else. I chose to get a pair of TC Pros, which I like, I send it all in- I get another pair of Raptor's back. I contact customer service again, and they tell me they changed the regulations since I got the GMA to the time I returned the shoe, and now they can only replace with the same shoe. So I'm SOL. So in addition to getting a crappy shoe, I also had a crappy experience with their customer service and have resorted to selling the replacement raptor on ebay for pennies. Oh, and I tried posting this on their website, but they only publish reviews that are positive. Because they don't want their customers to have a fair opinion of their products. Just more good business practice from La Sportiva. Needless to say, la sportiva lost a customer for good. Oh, and I work at an outdoor shop that sells La Sportiva, so they also lost every customer I turn away from their brand. Way to go La Sportiva.
Pros: After struggling to get them on, they are comfortable.
Bought a 47.5 which should be US Male 14.5. The shoes I received measure 45, 12 US Male.
Unfortunately I wear a Size 13 US Male.
1.5 shoe sizes over and received a size to small. What world am I living in here?
Downside: they seem to run a little hot on my feet. However, I've yet to test them with my superfeet insoles, and I was using a thicker pair of wool socks, so that may not be an issue for most. If heat continues to be a problem I may switch to La Sportiva's Synthesis Mid GTX for more breathability.
Most recent customer reviews
awsome traction, wet or dry. the fit is amazing and stable. love la sportive