La Sportiva Women’s Kalymnos Rock Climbing Pant – Climbing Pants for Women
|Price:||$71.28 - $99.00|
- 97% cotton twill| 3% lycra
- STRETCH MATERIAL-Beat the heat with lightweight, breathable cotton twill. Constructed with Lycra for added stretch and comfort, these pants are cut for movement whether it be hiking or climbing.
- FLEXIBILITY-The adjustable waistband allows for easy high-stepping and heel-hooking maneuvers without restriction. The articulated knee feature further increases flexibility and range of motion.
- USEFUL FEATURES-The comfort waist is simple and functional for the active woman, while one-hand bottom hem regulation allows for easy hem adjustments on the climb.
- VERSATILITY- These durable rock climbing pants are versatile and suitable for hiking as well as climbing. Include 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets, integrated toothbrush pocket, and stash pocket
- HIGH PERFORMANCE-La Sportiva’s mission is to bring consumers the best technical products to explore the outdoors, we bring passion for mountains and the environment when designing each quality item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed for professional or recreational climbers, La Sportiva’s Women’s Kalymnos Rock Climbing Pants are made of lightweight cotton twill with Lycra for added stretch. With freedom of movement and unrestricted range of motion thanks to the articulated knees, these pants are perfect for a day indoors at the climbing gym or outdoors climbing crags. Comfort waist and adjustable waistband. Well suited for climbing in the heat especially due to the light and breathable material. Technical features include 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 invisible side pocket, and toothbrush and stash pockets, along with a leather stripe insert on the right front and one-hand hem regulation for easy adjustments on the go. These climbing pants for women are a great addition to any woman’s rock-climbing or hiking wardrobe.
Top Customer Reviews
A bit baggy.
The true color is dirtish-orange-yellow, not the beautiful shiny yellow as on the picture. I really wish they were as on this photo...
I haven't tried them hiking nor climbing yet.
I am 5.4, 125 pound, Levis jeans size 25/32. Size S fits best.