Sportline Men's Solo 960 Any Touch Step & Distance Pedometer Heart Rate Monitor Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-function pedometer and heart rate monitor watch for men operates without a chest strap
- One-Touch heart rate monitor with 3Beat technology offers EKG accuracy
- Pedometer tracks steps, distance, speed, exercise time, and calories burned
- Target heart rate zone program, out-of-zone alarm and calorie-burn monitor; dual time with 12/24-hour clock; EL backlight
- Water-resistant to 50 meters; one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SOLO 960 combines the most advanced fitness sensors to create the ultimate personal training measurement device. The built-in accelerometer constantly monitors your distance, speed and strides to ensure you achieve all your fitness goals.
The Solo 960 Any Touch Step and Distance Pedometer Heart Rate Monitor Watch combines advanced fitness sensors to offer EKG accuracy with distance and speed measurements to support your fitness goals. The Solo 960's built-in accelerometer constantly monitors your distance, speed, and strides. Meanwhile, the One-Touch heart rate monitor with 3Beat technology allows you to take EKG accurate readings by simply touching the watch face--liberating you from bulky chest straps. Additional functions on the Solo 960 include a target heart rate zone program with an out of zone alarm, a calorie-burn monitor, a full-service dual-time 12/24 clock, a chronograph and countdown timer, and seven-day/10-week memory recall. An EL backlight ensures that you can use the watch in any light conditions.
Features and Specifications:
- Patented Any-Touch Technology
- EKG accurate heart rate reading
- 3Beat speed sensor technology
- No chest belt required
- Target heart rate zone program
- Out-of-zone alarm
- Calorie-burn monitor
- Dual Time (12/24 hour setting)
- EL Backlight
- Chronograph and countdown timer
- Pedometer tracks steps, distance, speed, exercise time and calories burned
- Seven-day and 10-week memory recall
- Integrated sensitivity adjustment
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Power: one cr2032 battery
- One-year warranty against defects in material or manufacturing
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The newest model is much faster in measuring the heart rate. I liked the way the memory of exercise events and heart rate was kept on the older model, which also had dual time zones. If the new model did that it would call it a much improved version. In any case, I find the watch very useful and reliable.
Purchased this watch about a year ago and the plastic/rubberized wristband already dry rotted and fell apart. Watch is now useless as the design doesn't allow for changing the band. The function only works properly when worn on the wrist.
Next issue is the watch was shipped with an almost dead battery. Inside of a week I had to change the battery. Went through 3 batteries in one year.
This is the only product that I've found that will perform these functions without exterior straps, belly bands, wires etc. Too bad that this product is poorly produced.