- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B000EGALRW
- Item model number: WV3082BK
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,423,155 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sportline Walking Advantage 363 Count Up/Down Pedometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a workout goal alarm
- Accurately measures steps
- Large, easy to read display
- Ideal for 10,000 steps/per day program
- Spring-loaded, stay-put belt clip
Customers also shopped for
363 COUNT UP/DOWN PEDOMETER
Count up--or down--toward your step goal with the Walking Advantage Count Up/Down Pedometer. Its advanced pendulum design ensures accurate step counting and is ideal for use with the popular 10,000 steps/day exercise program. Just enter your step goal into this unique pedometer, and it will track your steps toward that goal and sound an alarm when you reach your goal. The large display makes it easy to monitor your workout progress, and the secure spring-loaded belt clip makes wearing this pedometer worry-free.
What's in the Box?
Pedometer, battery, detailed instructions, 10,000 steps/day walking book
Top customer reviews
#1 Wouldn't even turn on
#2 Clip that keeps pedometer from opening up weakened, so unit would open constantly (and eventually broke)
#3 Skipped hundreds of steps in a given day for no apparent reason
#4 Keeps on resetting itself.
Piece of garbage. Not worth the money.