Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

This colorful chart is a great idea.to make the many matches easy to visualize. Our youngest grandson who is six is in charge of writing in the scores. He is knows the teams and delights in talking about what has taken place and what happens next.
on July 27, 2014
I was wondering if there a chart or something about the all the world cup winners and hosts so I type in on here I came across this so I brought and let me tell you this chart is the chart I was looking for. It got all the past winners of the world cup and where they were host at as well this is good chart I highly recommend it if you love soccer and the world cup as much as I do.
on July 13, 2014
I loved it,it was easy to follow I loved the fact that it had the game times, the name of the stadium and the city where each game was being played. One more thing that I found very interesting was that the poster had all the years and countries that had previously won the World Cup.
on November 18, 2016
Brought my kid happiness.
on July 11, 2014
Gave this as a present to my parents, who LOVE watching soccer, and they loved it. They were able to write the scores after every game on the poster. Makes for a great visual aid during the World Cup.
on January 3, 2017
loved it
on July 7, 2014
GREAT! It arrived very nicely packaged and ahead of schedule! It's easy to read. The only thing I should have checked is the time, they are all on Europe time.
on July 4, 2014
Allowed my son to track the games and remain engaged throughout the tournament. Good buy!
on July 16, 2014
Great notes explaining bracket movement. Notably from Groups to 16. Kid friendly.
on August 29, 2014
My son and I had a great time with it during the world cup
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.