- Product Dimensions: 79.9 x 33.1 x 3.9 inches ; 5.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B005EPRM4I
- Item model number: 188L
- Average Customer Review: 359 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,698 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
TETON Sports Celsius Regular -18C/0F Sleeping Bag; Free Compression Sack Included
|Price:||$51.70 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.29 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAMPER'S CHOICE: Perfect all around bag--roomy, warm with ventilation options, high-quality construction, rugged materials, compression sack included so it packs down tight; Size 80x 33 inches (203x84 cm); Pack weight 5 pounds (2.3 kg)
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use; Right and left zippered bags zip together for couples; Thermal enhancing, double layer offset-stitch construction means no cold spots
- LARGE SLEEPING AREA AND SO WARM: Roomy sleeping bag has a brushed flannel lining that feels like soft bed sheets; Full-width shoulder and full-length zipper draft tubes keep the cold out; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps your head off the ground
- MUST HAVE COLD WEATHER CAMPING EQUIPMENT: Survival rated for cold temperatures--rated at zero degrees for cool to frozen conditions; if you sleep cold, get the TETON Sports Celsius XL -32C/-25F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Celsius Regular -18°C/0°F Sleeping Bag
The TETON Sports Celsius Regular -18ºC/0ºF sleeping bag is a three season sleeping bag made to give you a good night's sleep every time you go camping for years to come. The brushed flannel lining retains body heat and feels like bed sheets. It features cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keeping drafts out. The staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A half-circle hood cinches in with a drawstring. The no-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to a second bag for shared sleeping space.
Includes Oxford stuff sack with color stripe and drawstring with barrel-lock.
Interior square pocket keeps flashlight, wallet or keys handy.
Celsius Regular is 80 x 33 inches, five inches longer than most bags.
|Celsius Regular -18ºC/0ºF||Celsius XL -32ºC/-25ºF||Celsius XL -18ºC/0ºF||Celsius XL -7ºC/+20ºF||Celsius XXL -18ºC/0ºF|
|Dimensions||80" x 33"||90" x 36"||90" x 36"||90" x 36"||90" x 39"|
|Color Options||Green | Brown and Pink||Green | Blue | Gray||Green | Blue||Green | Blue||Green | Gray | Black|
|Fill||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber||SuperLoft Elite 4-Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Lining||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel|
|Pack Weight||5 lbs||9.5 lbs||6.5 lbs||5.5 lbs||7 lbs|
|Pack Size||15" x 10" x 10"||19" x 14.25" x 14.25"||16.5" x 12" x 12"||15.25" x 11" x 11"||17" x 12.5" x 12.5"|
When you need a good night’s sleep where ever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Celsius Regular 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move (Size: 80x33 inches). The Celsius Regular is a three-season sleeping bag that’s built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. It’s mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the warm air from escaping. Dual-layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots. The Celsius Regular has a durable taffeta shell that will stand up to years of rigorous use. The brushed poly-flannel lining feels like soft bed sheets. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Bonus features include: An interior storage pocket for wallet or keys and its own compression sack for easy transport. It all adds up to exceptional quality at an affordable price.
From the Manufacturer
The Celsius Regular bag has higher quality materials and construction than most bags in its price category. Filled with SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation to keep out cold, the Celsius bag comes with all the bells and whistles usually found on more expensive bags: shoulder and zipper baffles, adjustable mummy hood, interior storage pocket, and an oxford nylon compression sack to pack it away when not in use. The internal storage pocket is sized for keys, wallet, watch and other valuables. Two Celsius Regular bags zip together with left and right side zippers.The bag is temperature rated to -18°C / 0°F which means it will be warm for all but extreme-winter camping.
Hand Orientation: Left Zip | Color: Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I returned the 80x33 inch and got the XL and it's awesome. It's so warm as long as you use it correctly (Have a pad or blanket underneath you to avoid the heat being sucked away) Teton sports customer service was amazing as well! I definantly recommend this product but make sure to get the right size!
I need a warm sleeping bag for a trip to an old farm house that doesn't have heat that we have a Halloween party at every year. I wanted something that was better quality and warmer then what you would find at a department store, but didn't want to spend a ton of money on it either because I won't use it on a regular basis. I decided to go with this one because it had good reviews and was inexpensive.
I find the advertised length to be deceiving. I figured since it is 80 inches long that I would fit because I am 6'0 ft (72 inches) I would have 8 inches of extra room. But when I got it the box said 5'10 should fit comfortably. No where in the description on Amazon does it say that. I still figured I'd try it out. I took it out and got in but I didn't quite fit like I hoped. It covered me fine but I wouldn't be able to use the mummy hood.
Also trying to roll it back up and get it into that tiny carrying bag is a joke.
it is too small for me so I am returning it, but it seemed to be a very warm, nice quality sleeping bag. If it was longer and had a bigger carrying bag I would have given it 5 stars.
Seems like a sturdy quality sleeping bag
The material is comfy
Interior belongings pocket
Too short for 6 ft'ers
Carrying bag is too small
I knew the nights would be cold where I was going to be camping. I have spent many miserable nights from being cold because I had an inadequate sleeping bag.On this trip with this new bag, even though there was frost on the ground in the mornings, I had been warm and cozy all night.
There were a couple cons. I sleep on a folding cot. When turning over, it seemed like the lining part and outer part are not quilted together. So, the outer bag stays in one place, but the flannel part twists all around inside. The second night was better-I guess I got used to how to turn more carefully.
Overall, I highly recommend this bag. This is *not* a bag for backpacking, but for car-camping where space and weight is not much of an issue, this bag is perfect in my opinion.