TETON Sports ComfortLite Self Inflating Pillow; Free Stuff Sack Included
|You Save:||$3.29 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SELF-INFLATING CAMPING/TRAVEL PILLOW: Comfort no matter where you're traveling to--extremely lightweight portable pillow packs down to 13x3.5x3.5 inches; self-inflates to 18x10x4 inches--just open the easy twist rapid inflation valve; weighs only 12 ounces
- DURABLE BUT SOFT: Organic cotton top feels soft against your face; Grey non-slip bottom keeps pillow in place
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Same high-quality construction you'll find in other TETON Sports gear; easy to clean--just wipe off with a warm wet cloth, if necessary use a small amount of mild soap then rinse clean
- THE COMFORTLITE SERIES: Companion camping gear to the whole ComfortLite Self Inflating Camp Pad Series--you'll hardly know you're carrying any of it, but will love your comfortable night's sleep
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: At TETON Sports when we say "Limited Lifetime Warranty" we mean WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK! We have an AWESOME customer service team based right here in the USA. It's service YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
ComfortLite Self Inflating Pillow
The TETON Sports ComfortLite Self-Inflating Pillow is great for campers, backpackers, military, commuters, road trips and air plane rides. This self inflating pillow is great on the go. Choose either the organic cotton (blue) or microfiber top (orange), both offer exceptional comfort. The non-slip heavy-duty base keeps the pillow in place. Pick how firm you'd like your pillow by adjusting the air with the rapid inflation/deflation valve. It packs down tightly and only weighs 12 ounces. Great for keeping in the car for sleepy travelers on their way to anywhere. Don’t leave home without it.
Soft Durable Pillow Top and Soft Foam Fill
ComforTech microfiber offers comfortable next-to-skin surface with soft foam fill for great support.
Nylon stuff sack has offset shoulder strap for added comfort while carrying.
Self-Inflating Air Valve
Easy to use self inflating valve that twists and locks into place for comfort all night long.
|Purchase Now||Purchase Now||Purchase Now||Purchase Now||Purchase Now||Purchase Now|
|Dimensions||18" x 10" x 4" (pillow thickness can be adjusted from 3" to 7" based on preference)||17" x 12" x 1.5"||72" x 25" x 2"||76" x 25" x 2.5"||78" x 30" x 3"||75" x 20" x 3"|
|Fill||Open-Cell Foam||Open-Cell Foam||Open-Cell Foam||Open-Cell Foam||Open-Cell Foam||None|
|Upper Shell||Organic Cotton||ComforTech Microfiber||ComforTech Microfiber||ComforTech Microfiber||ComforTech Microfiber||75D Diamond|
|Lower Shell||Grey Non-Slip Bottom||Grey Non-Slip Bottom||Grey Non-Slip Bottom||Grey Non-Slip Bottom||Grey Non-Slip Bottom||75D Diamond|
|Pack Weight||12 oz||6 oz||2 lb 12 oz||3 lb 6 oz||4 lb 13 oz||1 lb 6 oz|
|Pack Size||12.5" x 3" x 3"||7" x 3" x 3"||26" x 6" x 6"||26" x 6" x 6"||26" x 6" x 7"||5" x 5" x 8"|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 4 x 18 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
|Size||18" x 10"|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I really like this pillow and it just seems to get more comfy with use.
My tent-mate's pillow was one you blow up and although she was stuck setting up her stuff longer because she had to do that, her pillow also had the ability to release all of the air and fold up very small.
Just returned from a 2-night backpacking trip on a 30 mile loop trail. The TETON Sports pillow performed wonderfully and I was very happy to have this piece of equipment after a long day of hiking. My hiking buddy had an inflatable pillow from a different brand which had a slick outer layer that kept sliding around his sleeping bag. Needless to say I had a very enjoyable sleep where he complained in the morning of having a hard time with his pillow. The ability to quickly deflate or inflate as needed was perfect. Very happy with my purchase!
When it comes to comfort, it was also disappointing. Fully inflated, your head falls of easily and to me was too much, even when side sleeping. (who wants to wake up with a stiff neck while hiking?) I slightly deflated it right away so it would mold around and support my head better, which I thought worked, but found myself needing to do it two more times throughout the night. As others stated, it's noisy. I know you can't expect the world while backpacking, but the more you deflate it for comfort, the more annoying the sound got. It was just way too much work just for a pillow. My friend next to me slept just fine on his balled up clean clothes, so I found this pillow to fail it's purpose.