- Series: Sports Illustrated Almanac
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Sports Illustrated; Original edition (December 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1603208267
- ISBN-13: 978-1603208260
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,878,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sports Illustrated Almanac 2010 Paperback – December 15, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
This book is very mediocre. It is missing a lot of info that is there in the ESPN version of books (why are there only stats for grand slam performance in tennis? How about overall tournament wins and money earned), has funky stat recording (why include seasonal MLB pitching stats from the late 1800s/early 1900s when the game was totally different then?) and there are A LOT of grammatical/spelling errors as well as statistical errors.
The only positive of this book was that it was cheap but really, it is not worth owning.