- Series: Library in a Book
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Facts on File; 1 edition (June 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816065756
- ISBN-13: 978-0816065752
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,462,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Drugs and Sports (Library in a Book) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
About the Author
Fred C. Pampel (Ph.D., University of Illinois) is Professor of Sociology and Research Associate of the Institute of Behavior Science at the University of Colorado, Boulder. With John Williamson, he is the author of Age, Class, Politics, and the Welfare State and Old Age Security in Comparative Perspective. He has published numerous articles on topics relating to social policy, age structure, and pension spending, and is currently doing research on age differences in income inequality and mortality from suicide and homicide.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?