TETON Sports Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag Perfect for Base Camp while Camping, Backpacking, Hunting and Hiking Outdoors
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ESSENTIAL COUPLE'S SLEEPING BAG: Has plenty of room for two to spread out--it's enormous at 94x62 inches (239x157 cm); Pack weight 14 pounds (6.35 kg)
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Taffeta shell and flannel liner withstand years of use; SuperLoft Elite fiber fill and construction work together to eliminate cold spots and drafts
- ADDED COMFORT: Brushed flannel liner feels like bed sheets; Zipper and shoulder draft tubes keep the cold air out; Unzips on each side and the bottom for easy access and ventilation
- 20 DEGREE SLEEPING BAG: Survival rated for cold temperatures; For comfort buy a bag rated 20 degrees lower; Lowest survival rating in this series is the TETON Sports Mammoth 0F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuddle Up in the Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag
Spread out, catch a warm snuggle all night, or wrap up in one of the camp comforters in the warm glow of the camp fire under an open sky.
The Essential Couple's Sleeping Bag
Choose Between +20°F/-7°C or 0°F/-18°C.
Thermal Enhancing, Double Layer Offset Stitch Construction Means No Cold Spots.
SuperLoft Elite Hollow Fiber Fill
Compact and Soft Yet Maintains Original Fluff.
Hollow Fibers Trap Air for Maximum Warmth.
- Size: 94"x 62" (239x157 cm)
- Shell: Taffeta
- Liner: Brushed Poly-Flannel
- Fill: SuperLoft Elite™ Hollow Fiber Fill
- Pack Size: 28"x15.75"x15.75" (71x40x40 cm)
- Pack Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
Half-circle hood with drawstring keeps your head off the ground.
Two-way, anti-snag zippers are taped to last the life of the bag.
Added padding around the shoulder and along the zipper to keep drafts out.
You can count on us to bring you the best products and warranty to get you outdoors to enjoy life.
Fahrenheit Mammoth +20ºF
Fahrenheit Mammoth 0ºF
|Dimensions||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)||94" x 62" (257x157 cm)|
|Color Options||Blue or Grey||Green, Orange, or Teal||Grey||Grey|
|Fill||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite||SuperLoft Elite|
|Lining||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Brushed Poly Flannel||100% Cotton Flannel||100% Cotton Flannel|
|Pack Weight||14 lbs (6.35 kg)||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)||14 lbs (6.35 kg)||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)|
|Pack Size||27" x 14" x 14" (69x36x36 cm)||28" x 15.75" x 15.75" (71x40x40 cm)||27" x 14" x 14" (69x36x36 cm)||28" x 15.75" x 15.75" (71x40x40 cm)|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 27 x 14 in||38.98 x 89.96 x 3.94 in||—||36.02 x 89.96 x 3.94 in||63 x 86.5 x 4 in||13 x 17 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||14 lbs||7.05 lbs||16 lbs||6.39 lbs||8.2 lbs||11.56 lbs|
|Specific Uses For Product||—||camping||camping||camping||camping||camping|
|Temperature Rating||20 degrees_fahrenheit||0||0 degrees_fahrenheit||0 degrees_fahrenheit||5 degrees_fahrenheit||20 degrees_fahrenheit|
When you want to cuddle while you camp, choose the TETON Sports Mammoth Sleeping Bag. It will give you the best night's sleep with shoulder and zipper draft tubes, drawstrings at the shoulder and around the head, and double-layer construction with offset stitching to eliminate cold spots. It’s filled with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber fill—all these features work together to keep you warm and comfortable anywhere you set up camp. If you get too warm, just unzip the bag a little at either corner or down the side. The bag comes apart in two massive quilts. Includes its own storage bag. Here's a storage tip: Stuff the bag in, don't try to roll it up and then put it back in the sack. Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags, the Mammoth Sleeping Bag comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Color: Blue Taffeta | Temperature Rating Degrees: 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Assuming you have someone in the bag with you, DO NOT LAYER UP too much. We were in t-shirts and shorts and we were VERY warm in the Colorado mountains where it was in the low 40s. We even unzipped the sides to put a leg out at one point! Bottom line is that unless you're literally in below-30 temps, you probably don't need to stack up the layers. A base layer, something on your ears/head, and some warm socks is probably all you'll need if the temps start to drop.
- Outer layer is sturdy and soft.
- Inner lining is VERY soft and cozy. I expected something a bit less comfortable if I'm being honest so it was a very pleasant surprise to find such a lush inner lining.
- Zippers are great! While we didn't separate it entirely, I did notice that both sides zipped independently and each had a lined velcro strap to cover the zippers so the cold metal won't touch your skin. I was hot one morning and was able to unzip my side while my wife stayed bundled up. Speaking of which, there is also a cinch around the top of the bag to create a mummy-style enclosure as seen in the picture. That little cubbie is also good for stuff pillows to keep them in place.
- Lots of straps on the stuff sack; easily carried like a backpack if need be!
- Get ready for a workout if you're using the stuff sack it came with. Unless you have a magic folding/rolling gift, you'll probably want an extra set of hands to get the first quarter of the bag in the sack. After that it's just a matter of stuffing all the way down to the bottom of the sack...which takes some effort and time. We are able to get first half of the bag in the stuff sack pretty easily after a few practice runs but fully utilizing the full volume of the bag is difficult. I have found, however, that after cinching the bag closed, the bag molds itself to take up the entire sack so it all works out in the end. If you want an easier time, you'll probably have to buy a bigger stuff sack but...
- The stuff sack is already pretty big and heavy. It has plenty of straps for carrying/tying down but it definitely isn't suitable for more than a very light hike if any.
That about covers my thoughts. If anything glaring comes about, I'll update but this is a fantastic double sleeping bag, especially for those of you who like snuggling up.
My husband is well over 6ft and I'm 5'7". We had plenty of room to move around. I never felt constricted. It has a nice flannel linning which makes it very soft. The baffles around the head and shoulders would keep out drafts in colder weather. The padding was excellent and we never needed to use the air mattress.
The sack which holds the sleeping bag is a truly a "stuff" sack. You won't get the bag into the stuff sack by rolling it up. I learned this the hard way.You have to shove and stuff the bag into the stuff sack. I love it! It's so easy to do. A bag this size can be very difficult for one person to put away, but I had no problem.There is a great tutorial video on the Teton website showing how to do this. There are also compression straps that help make it a little smaller. However, this is decent sized bag even once it's compressed. It would not be possible to back pack with this.
I also like the fact this can be unzipped into 2 seperate pieces. This makes fitting them into a washing machine so much easier.
We love this sleeping bag and would highly recommend it!!