Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 227 reviews
on May 4, 2016
The height said to be 30" but it came out to be 28" On top of that, the sticker was pealed around side ends of the table. For over 140 bucks with a misleading description and damage "HD" sticker, RIPO only reason I gave it two stars its because of the design
review image review image review image review image
on June 10, 2014
So far this table has not done me any wrong. I got the "Ice cold" version for those wondering, and the pattern was not at all bubbly or peeling like some other people have stated with potential other designs. Its easy to carry around, as well as to set up. It seems to be very well made, and feels sturdy (at least more than sturdy enough for some cups with beer in them) and has certainly stood up to its expectations.

The only reason this hasn't got the full 5* is that I am not sure how well this table will stand the test of time, and the legs, although sturdy enough for the job at hand, are not as well build as the rest of the table. Pushing the legs back in after they have been extended is a little time consuming, and delicate. Other than that, this is a great product and would highly recommend it.
on August 27, 2016
At the risk of sounding like a stereotypical college student, I love this table. Small enough to fit well in an apartment, yet long enough so that games aren't comically easy. My apartment uses it all the time, and the fact that the ping pong balls have a storage spot in the table should not be overlooked: ping pong balls are really easy to lose otherwise. Also very easy to close up and transport. Overall, a great value for the price.
on June 7, 2017
This is a very cool and sturdy table. Comes exactly as advertised....however my knock is that it should be taller. I am 6' and playing on this table causes back ache. Even with the legs extended to their full length it's still quite short.
on May 2, 2017
Super flimsy top gets water damaged easily. Metal frame is good though and it has gotten tons of usage and still holds up.
on June 4, 2014
Pros: The table folds up perfectly and can easily be stored- literally when folded it is only 3 square feet and like 5 inches thick. Super portable! I like that this is black so that if you wanted to you could add your own stickers/ custom logos. I also like that it came with a bottle opener attached to one side of the table. The table height can actually be 2 feet off the ground (not sure why anyone would want it) or normal height.
Cons: Not super durible. It definately worked for beer pong and flip cup but we had some issues with a screw coming loose with the more aggresive games.
Overall: Great buy and the super easy ability to move it around made it well worth the money!
on March 5, 2013
I really like this table, its so much better than the plywood we used to use!! However, this is my second table because the first night we used it, we didnt realize you had to wipe it down before passing out! All the liquid on the table got under the laminate and it completely bubbled up. We returned it and they sent a new one right away. I was very pleased with the quick exchange and now that I know to keep it dry, its pretty perfect!
on January 15, 2015
The table is a little dented in places, but still opens flat and doesn't affect game play. The collapsible legs have a plastic piece on the end of them that fits inside the rest of the legs. If you purchase this, take the legs out and bang in that piece really well so it doesn't come out. As it stands, I now have to try to get that piece out because in its current condition, that leg won't collapse all the way and has to be taken out and just lain inside when the table is folded up. Other than that, the table looks great and plays well.
on June 21, 2015
This is the table I ordered and it is simply a "skin" so to speak, stuck over a table that looks like a football field. It is poor quality and not as this is advertised. The football field can be seen through the stuck on "skin" and the "skin" is bubbling up off the table. I would not recommend this table.
Update 9/10/16: The top skin was eventually taken off due to the bubbling and this is what has now happened to to football field sticker/skin
review image
on January 14, 2014
I purchased this as a gift. We have used it three times already. I love how easy it is to fold up and store, and there is also a holder for pong balls underneath the table. Even though the holder seems like it could tear off easily, for now it has held up very well and is so convenient. The table is a lot more sturdy than I had hoped so I am very pleased. I recommend wiping the table clean after each use to avoid warping the table surface. I can't believe we didn't buy this item sooner! Very happy about this purchase and I would recommend this table to anyone. I purchased the 8 foot model with the bottle opener and 6 pong balls in black.