Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Cot; Perfect for Base Camp and Hunting; Cots for Adults; Free Storage Bag Included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HUGE COT, HUGE WEIGHT CAPACITY: Larger than a twin mattress and supports 600 pounds (272 kg.) easily; 85x40x19 inch (216x102x48cm) sleeping area; Cot folds up to a compact 42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm) for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- PATENTED DESIGN: Steel S-leg design is original to this cot and provides the support that allows for the unexpectedly high weight capacity; It’s the base for a whole line of great products that will turn your base camp into a luxurious outdoor experience
- EXCEPTIONALLY COMFORTABLE COT: Compared to other cots, you will love its easy set-up and roomy comfort; Pair with the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to get a camping bed more comfortable than most at home; Use as a spare bed for guests
- HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS: People love this cot--it's durable, sturdy, and easy to set up; a great price for all the included features
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Outfitter XXL Camp Cot
Count on a sound sleep every night with the Teton Sports Outfitter XXL Cot. The sleeping area is bigger than a twin size mattress and supports up to 600 pounds without bowing or sagging. Rubber feet have been redesigned to provide better protection for tent floor and the whole cot folds into a sturdy drawstring bag for carrying or stowing. Comfortable enough to use as a guest bed, especially when paired with the Teton Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad.
Fits Outfitter XXL Camp Pad
Use with Outfitter XXL Camp Pad for the feeling of a luxury bed.
Supports Heavy Weight
Outfitter XXL Cot will support up to 600 pounds without bowing or sagging.
Patented Steel-leg Frame
Steel-leg frame with patented folding design makes cot strong yet easy to take down and pack away.
|Somnia Lightweight Camp Cot||Adventurer Camp Cot||Universal Camp Cot||Outfitter XXL Camp Cot|
|Dimensions (setup)||74" x 28" x 15"||75" x 25" x 17"||85" x 32" x 19"||85" x 40" x 19"|
|Dimensions (stored)||37" x 6" x 3"||38" x 8" x 4"||42.5" x 8.5" x 5.5"||42" x 12" x 7"|
|Pack Weight||10 lbs||20 lbs||24 lbs||26 lbs|
|Bed||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas|
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel||Extruded Aluminum||Extruded Aluminum|
|Legs||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel S-Leg Assembly|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs||400 lbs||400 lbs||600 lbs|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 12 x 42 inches|
|Item Display Weight||26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||29.54 pounds|
|Size||Outfitter/85" x 40" x 19"|
When you want the best night’s sleep you can get anywhere choose the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot. This portable sleep system is exceptional, both in quality and design and it’s larger than a twin mattress! Made with a 600D Oxford canvas bed and extruded aluminum frame its patented steel S-leg assembly can hold up to 600 pounds (272 kg). The one person set up is quick and easy. Add the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to your purchase for a luxurious camping experience and then you’ll have the whole set up on hand as an extra bed for guests. Comes with its own sturdy canvas storage bag.
Do away with self-inflating mats and other uncomfortable camping beds, and enjoy a good night's sleep time and again with the Outfitter XXL cot. Every bit as rugged as it is large, the 85-by-40-inch Outfitter offers a patented steel leg frame that supports up to 600 pounds, making it an ideal accessory for larger campers. Even better, setup and breakdown is quick and hassle-free so you needn't spend several minutes fussing with the cot each evening (Teton included detailed setup instructions with photos, however, just in case). And to enjoy an even better evening on the lakeside, consider purchasing an Outfitter XXL foam pad (sold separately), which is designed to custom fit the Outfitter cot. Comfortable enough to function as a guest bed for visitors, the Outfitter XXL folds down to a 42-by-12-by-7-inch footprint and comes with a handy carrying bag.
- Patented steel leg frame
- Supports up to 600 pounds
- Heavy-duty rubber bushings
- Compatible with custom XXL foam pad (sold separately)
- Measures 85 x 40 inches when open
- Folds up to 42 x 12 x 7 inches
- Includes carrying bag
See all Product description
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact customer service for assistance by visiting us online at tetonsports.com to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few gripes (I hope Teton is listening):
1. The end bars do not lock in place. As this is a wide cot, moving it can be awkward, and lifting by the end bars pop them out of place. This is exacerbated when positioning the cot inside a tent and being careful of the tent floor (you will know what I mean when you try it).
2. The carrying bag is a simple tote bag. I would like to have seen a zippered/fully-enclosed heavier duty canvas bag than what it comes in. Something more weather resistant.
3. Although a separate product, the attachable organizer is only so-so. For lightweight items it is fine. Putting something heavier, like a "beverage", causes it to swing inward under the cot, whereby the angle will cause your beverage to spill if it doesn't have a sealed lid on it. I have a mind to add some weights to the bottom helping to anchor it so as to minimize this effect. Your mileage may vary.
So why not 5 stars? In order to get the trampoline like surface you have to give up two things - the first is 'easy to set up'. If you search online you can see a very helpful video of using some sort of pry bar to get the last bar into it's proper place. This is necessary to avoid a ton of aggravation. The second thing is that this is hard hard bed. We made up some memory foam toppers just to use with these cots. So what does that mean? That means when you put these in the trunk of your car you also need room for a mattress pad and a pry bar. Basically think of this as a portable bed more than a cot.
All in all though - I'd do it again in a minute. We can now camp in a tent and enjoy it.
GREAT SOLUTION FOR VOLUNTEER ON A BUDGET
This cot is such a great sleep solution in my situation for a few reasons. First, it's sturdy. I am nowhere near the cot's alleged weight limit. Even so, I will be using it every day to sleep on...so I figure that's gotta contribute more toward metal fatigue than if it was solely used for the odd night out camping. So far, so good. Second, it's cheaper than a new bed. That's pretty much obvious. Third, I can move this all by myself, without a moving van or helpers. That's awfully cool. Not only can I maintain my independence, I don't have to absorb the cost of moving it or leaving it behind when service is over.
I have been sleeping on it without a pad and it is comfortable without one but I think it will be even better with one. The height is about bed height, too...when I sit on it, my legs reach the floor (I'm 5'8") just barely. There is enough leg room to really stretch out and you can toss and turn without feeling like you could accidentally throw yourself out of it.
Did I mention I love this thing?