TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Cot; Perfect for Base Camp and Hunting; Cots for Adults; Free Storage Bag Included
|Price:||$109.99 - $406.96|
- HUGE COT, HUGE WEIGHT CAPACITY: Larger than a twin mattress and supports 600 pounds (272 kg.) easily; 85x40x19 inch (216x102x48cm) sleeping area; Cot folds up to a compact 42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm) for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- PATENTED DESIGN: Steel S-leg design is original to this cot and provides the support that allows for the unexpectedly high weight capacity; It’s the base for a whole line of great products that will turn your base camp into a luxurious outdoor experience
- EXCEPTIONALLY COMFORTABLE COT: Compared to other cots, you will love its easy set-up and roomy comfort; Pair with the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to get a camping bed more comfortable than most at home; Use as a spare bed for guests
- HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS: People love this cot--it's durable, sturdy, and easy to set up; a great price for all the included features
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you want the best night’s sleep you can get anywhere choose the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot. This portable sleep system is exceptional, both in quality and design and it’s larger than a twin mattress! Made with a 600D Oxford canvas bed and extruded aluminum frame its patented steel S-leg assembly can hold up to 600 pounds (272 kg). The one person set up is quick and easy. Add the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to your purchase for a luxurious camping experience and then you’ll have the whole set up on hand as an extra bed for guests. Comes with its own sturdy canvas storage bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few gripes (I hope Teton is listening):
1. The end bars do not lock in place. As this is a wide cot, moving it can be awkward, and lifting by the end bars pop them out of place. This is exacerbated when positioning the cot inside a tent and being careful of the tent floor (you will know what I mean when you try it).
2. The carrying bag is a simple tote bag. I would like to have seen a zippered/fully-enclosed heavier duty canvas bag than what it comes in. Something more weather resistant.
3. Although a separate product, the attachable organizer is only so-so. For lightweight items it is fine. Putting something heavier, like a "beverage", causes it to swing inward under the cot, whereby the angle will cause your beverage to spill if it doesn't have a sealed lid on it. I have a mind to add some weights to the bottom helping to anchor it so as to minimize this effect. Your mileage may vary.
I bought this cot late in 2009, and it still looks new. It is a fine product that I'll likely leave to my children as part of their inheritance. When you pair it with an extra large pad, it's like sleeping at home. It is comfortable and roomy. It takes seconds to unfold, and a little longer to store away. It is modestly heavy and bulky, and when unfolded, takes up a lot of space (as expected). We have an eight person tent and can fit two of these side by side with some room left for our gear. My wife and child share one, and I sleep alone in the other. We were they envy of our family and friends until they bought their own. Unfortunately for them, they had to upgrade their tents as well (something to consider if you are used to a 2-3 person tent).