TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camping Cot; Perfect for Base Camp and Hunting; Cots for Adults; Free Storage Bag Included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Larger than a twin bed and supports up to 600 pounds (272 kg) easily; 85x40x19 inch (216x102x48 cm); Folding cot down to a compact 42x12x7 inches (107x30x18 cm) for easy transport; Pack weight 26 pounds (11.8 kg)
- FIRM SUPPORT: Frame pulls into place to give you a tight comfortable surface for great support; Pair with the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to get your best night’s sleep
- UNMATCHED STRENGTH: Steel S-leg design strengthens the cot; Innovative rubber bushings absorb shock and add firm support
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: Aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy with easy-attach connecting pins for a hassle-free camping experience—see our introduction video for set up tips
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED; Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON us to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Outfitter XXL Camp Cot
Count on a sound sleep every night with the Teton Sports Outfitter XXL Cot. The sleeping area is bigger than a twin size mattress and supports up to 600 pounds without bowing or sagging. Rubber feet have been redesigned to provide better protection for tent floor and the whole cot folds into a sturdy drawstring bag for carrying or stowing. Comfortable enough to use as a guest bed, especially when paired with the Teton Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad.
Fits Outfitter XXL Camp Pad
Use with Outfitter XXL Camp Pad for the feeling of a luxury bed.
Supports Heavy Weight
Outfitter XXL Cot will support up to 600 pounds without bowing or sagging.
Patented Steel-leg Frame
Steel-leg frame with patented folding design makes cot strong yet easy to take down and pack away.
|Somnia Lightweight Camp Cot||Adventurer Camp Cot||Universal Camp Cot||Outfitter XXL Camp Cot|
|Dimensions (setup)||74" x 28" x 15"||75" x 25" x 17"||85" x 32" x 19"||85" x 40" x 19"|
|Dimensions (stored)||37" x 6" x 3"||38" x 8" x 4"||42.5" x 8.5" x 5.5"||42" x 12" x 7"|
|Pack Weight||10 lbs||20 lbs||24 lbs||26 lbs|
|Bed||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas||Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas|
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel||Extruded Aluminum||Extruded Aluminum|
|Legs||Extruded Aluminum||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel X-Leg Assembly||Reinforced Steel S-Leg Assembly|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs||400 lbs||400 lbs||600 lbs|
When you want the best night’s sleep you can get anywhere choose the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot. This portable sleep system is exceptional, both in quality and design and it’s larger than a twin mattress! Made with a 600D Oxford canvas bed and extruded aluminum frame its patented steel S-leg assembly can hold up to 600 pounds (272 kg). The one person set up is quick and easy. Add the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Pad to your purchase for a luxurious camping experience and then you’ll have the whole set up on hand as an extra bed for guests. Comes with its own sturdy canvas storage bag.
Size: Outfitter - 85" x 40" x 19"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact customer service for assistance by visiting us online at tetonsports.com to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few gripes (I hope Teton is listening):
1. The end bars do not lock in place. As this is a wide cot, moving it can be awkward, and lifting by the end bars pop them out of place. This is exacerbated when positioning the cot inside a tent and being careful of the tent floor (you will know what I mean when you try it).
2. The carrying bag is a simple tote bag. I would like to have seen a zippered/fully-enclosed heavier duty canvas bag than what it comes in. Something more weather resistant.
3. Although a separate product, the attachable organizer is only so-so. For lightweight items it is fine. Putting something heavier, like a "beverage", causes it to swing inward under the cot, whereby the angle will cause your beverage to spill if it doesn't have a sealed lid on it. I have a mind to add some weights to the bottom helping to anchor it so as to minimize this effect. Your mileage may vary.
Some past negative reviews complained about difficulty snapping the last corner in place. I had no trouble with this thanks to what seems to be a new feature. There is a small red lever which is permanently attached to one of the aluminum sides that if used as intended allows the last corner to easily snap into place. When you receive your xxl cot, read the instructions and they will explain how to easily set the cot up.
If you plan to use this cot in conjunction with the teton sports xxl quick tent make sure you go to teton sports website and purchase the elite rain fly (which is larger than the one that comes with the tent). The rain fly that comes with the tent works well when the tent is used on the ground. However, as some of the negative reviews for the tent state, the rainfly that comes with the tent does not overlap the cot on all sides. Rain rolls down the fly, onto the cot, and pools under you. The elite rain fly (sold separately) covers both the tent and the cot and will keep you dry. The elite rainfly can be viewed on teton sports website. The picture of the elite rainfly on tetons website is inacurate. The fly is larger than the one pictured.
Lastly, I purchased an extra large thermarest luxury map mattress for use with this cot (instead of the teton sports xxl camp pad). The thermarest I purchased is 30 inches wide (XL version). If can be used with the cot, or if you wish, it fits perfectly into the xxl quick tent so that all three can be used together. This particular thermarest has very good reviews on amazon. There is an older version which costs more. It has many reviews. I purchased the newer version which is less expensive, and it seems to be the same as the older one. It costs approx $160. I am very happy with it so far.
-The carry bag that comes with this cot is just a little bit too small. You can fit the cot into it, but it takes some time and effort. I can never understand why companies that sell camping equipment don't just make their carry bags 1 or 2 inches larger than the product itself.
-The teton sports xxl camp pad may also be a very good choice for use with the cot and the tent, but I have not personally seen or used it.
Amazon reviews teton sports xxl camp pad as 4.6 (209 reviews in total)
Older thermarest luxury map mattress as 4.8 (143 reviews in total)
Newer thermarest luxury map mattress as 5.0 (4 reviews in total)