Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sports Research Keto MCT Oil from Organic Coconuts - Fatty Acid Fuel for Body + Brain - Triple Ingredient C8, C10, C12 MCTs - Perfect in Coffee, Tea, & More - Non-GMO & Vegan - Unflavored (32 Oz)
|Price:||$25.16 ($0.79 / Fl Oz) $23.76 ($0.74 / Fl Oz)|
Save 50% on Elderberry Gummies (120ct) when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 50% on Elderberry Gummies (60ct) when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on Sweet Sweat Gel Stick when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.37 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.25 x 3.25 x 8.5 inches|
|Item Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- SR MCT Oil | 32oz bottle containing pure MCT Oil sourced from Organic Coconuts with the full spectrum of MCT's - Caprylic (c8) Capric (c10) & Lauric Acid (c12).
- Brain + Body Fuel | When combined with a low carbohydrate diet, medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) provide energy for the body and brain by assisting in the production of ketones.*
- Upgrade your Morning Coffee | Add a tablespoon of MCT Oil in your morning coffee, tea or keto shakes to provide you with the much-needed energy to start your day.
- Sustainable & Organic Sourcing | Our clean, unflavored MCT Oil is extracted from sustainable organic, non-GMO coconuts grown in the Philippines. 100% Coconut with NO Palm oil.
- 3rd Party Verified | USDA Organic, Non-GMO project Verified, Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly. Suitable for Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free and Gluten-free diets.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 50% on Elderberry Gummies (120ct) when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Elderberry Gummies (60ct) when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Sweet Sweat Gel Stick when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Triple-Strength Omega-3 when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Extra Strength Biotin when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Vitamin D3+K2 when you purchase 1 or more other item offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Collagen Peptides For every 1 other item you purchase offered by Sports Research. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.25 x 3.25 x 8.5 inches; 5.96 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 13, 2015
- Manufacturer : Sports Research
- ASIN : B00XM0Y9SE
- Best Sellers Rank: #476 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
100% Organic Coconut MCT Oil
Begin by using 1 tablespoon (15ml) per day until personal tolerance is reached, as excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort. May consume up to 3 tablespoons per day.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did my own research by the way. Do yours. You will find out that study after study after study praises the benefits of Medium Chain Triglycerides. Also, I just had labwork done at my doctor, my cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugars were the best they have ever been. I will be 49 this year and in the best health of my life.
Update: This oil is still great! However, I have now used the eddy's baby shampoo for scalp dermatitis. Works great! If you have fine hair or needs volume, I would recommend shampooing using it twice! and then if it is slightly itchy because it's dry, use a small dab of hada labo perfect gel for some hydration :)
HOLY GRAIL. I have folliculitis/fungal acne and was looking into a good alternative for scalp massaging oil. And you might ask yourself, who oil their scalp? Me. This girl. After 26 years, I finally develop an itchy reaction against shampoos. Dandruff shampoos are the bane of my existence. They actually aggravated the situation. It can even be shampoos that are free of SLS/allergen free like the free and clear and I still get an itchy scalp. It was a weird itch bc there was no dandruff, pus, nothing. Just an itch that made me went mad T_T The only thing that kinda made it better was moisturizing shampoos. However, those moisturizing shampoos made my hair super flat and caused some acne like bumps on my face. Then, I heard on reddit that some people were using oils on their scalp and it helped them a lot. However, olive oil and castor oil were too heavy for my hair and caused pimples on both my scalp and my face. Therefore, I thought since mct oil is great as an oil cleanser for people who have folliculitis, then it might work for me! And yes, my god yes did it work! I can massage this into my scalp, let it sit for a few minutes or half an hour, and shampoo it off with any cheap shampoos and my hair is lustrous, full of body/volume, and my scalp is hella happy! I tried it with shampoos from pantene, suave, kirkland, etc and the end result was amazing. Then I use a light weight conditioner and my hair has been in great condition ever since! BUY IT. And if you don't like it, just return it because amazon prime has a great return policy!
P.S.Sorry for the longgggg paragraph but if it can help out another person who has a similar condition as me, then why not. :)
If you need a system flush this is the stuff. Just be sure to dedicate some time to yourself. Make sure the iPad is charged, candles burning and Lysol spray is topped off.
Just a general warning to those who are new to MCT oil... using more than the recommended dose can lead to violent. explosive, and hateful diarrhea.
I use it on my face every morning (used to use coconut oil for years) and this feels lighter. Everyone says I look 10-15 years younger than I am. I’ve also been giving my 1 yr old dog that had mini seizures quite often. She’s only had one since I’ve started giving her 1 tbsp daily in the morning. I suggested this to her vet and she said she’ll consider recommending it to her other clients who have animals with seizures, as opposed to pharmaceuticals (gotta love the old school country doctors)
I will definitely continue to order and use this oil, as well as recommend to others!
Top reviews from other countries
At the end of May, 2019 we saw a report on CTV where a study was done that gave MCT oil to patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. If you have a family member with early symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, I would urge you to read the CTV article (Google search for "Ketone drink may one day fight Alzheimer’s disease and dementia").
We bought some of this MCT oil soon afterward and she has been taking 1 tablespoon twice daily ever since (with her doctor's permission). After a couple of weeks, we started noting that she was repeating herself less and was remembering things a lot better. She is now only on her second bottle, but she is functioning much better. She is remembering names and recent events better and is able to carry on a lengthy conversation without drifting into a fog. She appears to be improving a bit more every week. Hopefully it continues.
This MCT oil appears to have the right types of Ketones and is very light tasting. My mother just takes a tablespoon full straight and chases it with a bit of juice. Her only complaint is that she feels tired in the afternoon, but that may or may not not have anything to do with the MCT oil.
I would urge anyone who has a family member with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia to discuss taking this MCT oil with their doctor. It may help.
One thing to watch out for is dosage. I was up to a tablespoon a day but then I went for a 2 week vacation without taking any. When I got home I went back to my regular dosage and nearly shit myself while playing hockey. It's a great laxative when first starting out, be careful.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.